1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help, Not regarding

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Control it man, Mar 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Control it man

Control it man Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,
    Emergency blog
    I am a very shy and quite kind of a person actually right from my childhood.
    actually i am a bit fatty too.
    so now i am on 50 days of no PMOing.
    so now what i am experiencing is that i am being teased for my fat tummy a little.
    boys just hold it and make fun, or pinch me.
    well i hate this shit going on and due to brain fogging i am unable to think of a solution to end this problem.
    also i i have an army type of college, so everyone's behaviour here is a bit village kind.
    i don't know what to do.
    please help

2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Hej, a lot of shy people on this planet. However, seems your not happy with this and you want to speak out more! Lucky for you there is only one person in control of your body and that's yourself. Shape it up! Start walking, maybe running 2 times a week and make it a habit no matter what comes around in your life. Try to ban junk food/snacks and eat 3 fruits a day. If you want to be more confident or look better, you have to work for it. Begin is always hard, but its not about how many times you get down, but how many times you get back on your feet! Cliche but the truth! Good luck

Control it man and AfricanSunset like this.
  3. AfricanSunset

AfricanSunset Fapstronaut

Hi
    Female here (just saying, becouse most of the time the men on here dont notice and give me a male to male response and advice...he he)
    First of all well done on your 50 days.
    Go for respecting and loving yourself.
    This takes many years to learn and master.
    Go for healthy lifestyle changes that you can stick with. Make small pro health choices every day.
    I do the mediterranean diet. It is yummy.
    I also plank a few times a day if I can.
    Climb stairs rather than elevator.
    Walk if possible.
    Swim when I can.
    Take Epson salt bathes(40 minutes) for detox)
    And read lots of educational material.
    Get into nature for 2 plus hours a week
    Pray or just relax and breath for at least 10 mon n day.

About the bullying.

No one should be treating you in this manner, no matter how fat of thin you are.

It sounds like they where bullying you.
    Advice would be: bullies can not hear you, but they can hopefully hear themselves.

Funny enouth bullies want to dominate but most of the time they want you to be seen as pathetic and them to be seen as powerful. (false power)
    They dont want to be exposed as rude and you as having inner strength and value. (Which is the truth.)

If it happens again. Tel the bully exactly what they are doing in question form. For instance

"are you holding my tummy fat and hitting me?"
    Bully: " uuu yes"
    You: " thats rudes"

Bully: wil say something in the manner of insulting you, defending themselves. Murmer and walk away.

Would prob not do it again.

Hope it helps.
    Let us know how it is going
    Sunset

Control it man likes this.
  4. Control it man

Control it man Fapstronaut

ItsSeal likes this.
  5. I kind of agree with the advice to get in shape. Honestly, the best "revenge" against people who don't believe in you is to prove them wrong.

Some people just won't change, though. They will still be bullies. Instead of feeling bad about yourself, feel bad for them. Their lives must be pretty messed up if they take joy in bullying and making fun of someone else. Especially at your age. I was shocked to see how old you are, because this sounds like something from a middle school playground. These "men" are acting like children. How sad and pathetic is that?

If I were you, I would rise above it and act like it doesn't bother you. Honestly, I might even laugh, shake my head, and point out to them how childish their behavior is. You are the grown up here. You're the mature one. They've got nothing going for them. Whenever they bully you and you take the high road, they're only making themselves look stupid.

6. rexoo_o1

rexoo_o1 Fapstronaut

Just take a breath and tell them to **off. It's not like your fat gonna get away over night. Start doing activities so you can reduce it. Believe me it's no big deal in almost three months you will be in shape you just need to run every day for 15 mins and eat healthy.

7. Inloverber

Inloverber Fapstronaut

Do not let anybody take your confidence. But before can others like you, you need to love yourself first.