Recommending popular threads for Semen Retention, Transmutations, Penile Enlargements

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by asker, Mar 14, 2020.

1. asker

asker New Fapstronaut

Hey All, I am wondering if any Daoist Practitioners or any other Spiritual Practitioners or just about anyone else in general can introduce and recommend popular threads for Semen Retention, Sexual Energies Transmutation as well as Penile Enlargement Exercises to strengthen my penis during sex and to prevent ejaculation.

As this forum is so huge, it would take me so many days to study all the materials but I have no much spiritual meditation practices and materials to study, this is why I am hoping that the veterans in here can introduce and recommend popular threads to me.

Doesn't matter how old the threads are. As long as they contain fantastic information on Semen Retention, Sexual Energies Transmutation as well as Penile Enlargement Exercises to strengthen my penis during sex and to prevent ejaculation, they would be studied heavily by me.

I might get into a relationship with a girl soon and I am thinking of practicing dual sexual cultivation with her. So Semen Retention, Sexual Energies Transmutation, Penile Enlargement exercises are a must as I do not want to lose my semen during sex again. She is a rather understanding girl so I am lucky in this aspect.

I don't consider myself to be religious. I am a spiritual occult magickal person not a religious person so I hope I don't get into trouble with the forum rules here.

Thank you for reading this email and Peace and Blessings to all of us who are facing the coronovirus right now.

2. TooBFor

TooBFor Fapstronaut

I'm new here and maybe someone will correct me but I'm fairly positive you've landed on the wrong website. I'm sure there are plenty of sites detailing what you're looking for. Good luck.