My newest attempt to reboot, for everyone's sake

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by kdj101, May 16, 2015.

1. kdj101

kdj101 Fapstronaut

Hello there,
    I have experienced the wonders of a previous all-time streak of 30 days with no PMO at all. It felt really interesting, and it had an overall positive effect on my life. However, I relapsed and about a month has passed and I am still using PMO.

So, here I am, humbly returning to my roots. I am currently under the care of a therapist, or rather I should say I am workling with a therapist, for myriad issues, and after working with the therapist over the past year and improving greatly my quality of life on the other fronts, we have now* started looking at my sex issues.

So, without further ado, I am going to head over to the rebooting section, where I fathom it is de rigueur to start a "Journal" thread.
    T-minus 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...blastoff to Planet NoFap, by way of Uranus. Was that in poor taste?

2. Hailz

Hailz Fapstronaut

Welcome! Congratulations on your 30 day streak, and I wish you all the best on your journey to Uranus and beyond! I wonder if there are ass-teroids around Uranus? :p

transmute likes this.
  3. kdj101

kdj101 Fapstronaut

Hahaha. You are amazing Haliz. Thanks.

transmute likes this.
  4. transmute

transmute Fapstronaut

Maybe that taste will refine/mature itself on this quest :p,

for everyone's sake of course.

5. kdj101

kdj101 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your reply, transmute, but I am not sure what you mean. No pressure to reply, but just kind of curious as to your reference to "taste will refine/mature itself." It seemed kind of out of context. Not being combative or anything, just confused. Either way, further response or no, appreciate you chiming in.
    Peace
    kdj

6. He means you're taste before will be refined. You will look at pmo differently and be more mature in the end I'm guessing. Good luck bro

7. kdj101

kdj101 Fapstronaut

Good interpretation Jakev. I see you just recently began yourself. I wish you the best of luck and, more importantly, sending up a prayer for you to have the toughness to keep trying even if you ever fall down. That you can get back up. And, if "prayer" does not suit you, just reword it to "I'm making a wish for you to succeed."