1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

religion survey

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

which religion are you part of

1. atheist

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. christian

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. muslim

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  4. buddhist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. hindu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. jewish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. not religious but not atheist either (agnostic)

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  8. other

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  1. domsi

domsi Fapstronaut

idk if its ok with the mods to post this, since youre not supposed to post about religion, but im interested what beliefs how many people here have. you dont have to be acitvely practising the religion, simply choose the one you consider yourself to be part of

2. I chose "Other", as I consider myself to be spiritual. Where I live, "spiritual" is more common than any organised religion.

bluemax4 and domsi like this.
  3. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

4. Other: Student of The New Message from God.

5. Penninesandcheviots

Penninesandcheviots Fapstronaut

Sort of agnostic, I believe in something greater than us, like a creator, but I don't believe we are capable of understanding or knowing it. Other than that I'd say i'm fairly "spiritual", and believe in something after death.

6. I went for other, as I believe in the spiritual side of life but organised religion seems to be more about money, power & control to me.

7. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I'm a pentecostal christian.