1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Songs To Have Sex To?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 27, 2020.

1. ...Can you start a journal or something? Your personality is delightful.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Oh hell yea. I can relate. Brendon Urie's voice never fails to appease me. It's funny you mention the song Victorious. That song does its job well at motivating one to be just that. Victorious! About a month ago, I got my driver's license and first thing I did when I got back home was jam out to the song.

... That was amazing but god, what would've really placed the cherry on top of the chocolate chip ice cream was if a random guy handed me a check of a million dollars for getting my driver's license, just like how Brendon did when he decided not to call his ex in that music video. :emoji_joy:

3. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Another vote for Enigma. Their whole album that's called by a Roman numeral is basically a soundtrack for sex.

Sarah McLaughlin Fumbling Towards Ecstasy fueled many nights (and days and afternoons) with wifey.

Pink Floyd A Momentary Lapse of Reason is good too. "One Slip" is basically about having an affair so you might want to know your audience for that one :)

And Coldplay Ghost Stories is pretty much 50 minutes of great sex from end to end. It's even built on a cycle where it starts really mellow, peaks with a high energy song and then one mellow at the end for the afterglow
    IIRC.

4. Eternally Music... Buddy... Friend.. Mate.. Pal.. Some other word for "friend"... Wait, are we even friends? Well, you know what? WE ARE! Because I am absolutely flattered by your compliment. :emoji_smile:

Looks like Christmas came early.. and I mean REALLY flippin early considering it's umm... the start of April right now.. :emoji_laughing: but anyway, yes Christmas came early because I shall give you what you asked for. A journal that I'll start for people to read.

I'll create one tomorrow. It's 10:24 PM over here at the time of writing this post and I've gots to get some sleep you know what I'm sayin? :emoji_sunglasses: Aaaallllright!

5. I've seen only a few posts from you and in my eyes, you're already beginning to establish a presence, a style in which one could read it and without even reading your avatar's name, think: "Hey, this is from ShinyDiamonds". Hope you stick around and I look forward to the journal.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2020
  6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

For you anime dudes maybe?

7. But I've always thought the song Turn Me On (Low Tide Remix) by Kevin Lyttle would be a good song to have sex to.

yeahh, let me hold u, girl carress my body, u got me going crazy uh.. thanku for reminding me that great song.. i liked it so much when i was a kid, i barely know what it talks about then, heh

cr7da8055 and Deleted Account like this.
  8. i knew it!!!!

9. Lol it's not really a secret. Most people here know I'm a girl.

I only heard it because it's on the Hitch soundtrack I have. Lol I only bought that soundtrack for like one or two songs, but it's on my phone, so when I put my music on shuffle it plays everything. It played that song once and when it started i was like "whoa, I really dig this." So it started by accident, but now I listen to it on purpose. :p

cr7da8055 likes this.
  10. Digga187

Digga187 Fapstronaut

Lil wayne Lollipop, g eazy- i mean it, tupac- all eyez on me, Usher-scream

11. Nice songs! I tell you what, I think another song that can fit in pretty well with your list is Candy Shop by 50 Cent. That song especially goes well with Lollipop by Lil Wayne. Like, if you had a playlist of these songs, it should definitely have Candy Shop play after Lollipop or vice versa.

Now I'm thinking of another song that can go pretty well with this playlist. Cookie Jar by Gym Class Heroes. :emoji_smile:

You know what? Why not just build a playlist of songs that uses sweets/candy as sexual innuendos? We already got Lollipop, Candy Shop and now Cookie Jar! :emoji_joy: Somebody please make this happen! :emoji_smile:

12. Digga187

Digga187 Fapstronaut

Naw but like why not if it fits just fuck it ahahahahahah. I couldnt imagine myself banging with rock cuz that would be some Pretty Deep shit. Its just too serious to be used in such a situation

13. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

anything by marvin gaye or luther vandross.

GigglingTrout likes this.
  14. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

In my opinion, I think that a darker alternative R&B style works really well for the mood.

I made a playlist awhile back, and I had the opportunity to use it a few times. It is on the short side though, and I'm trying to add more whenever I can. Recommendations are certainly welcome

Here's a few examples

Link for the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmsnPYg7tb2GlYOzvA8WxdXYcLwY6ZcyJ

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  15. Alright, I just got done listening to these songs and I gotta say they're pretty great! :emoji_slight_smile: You said recommendations are welcome so allow me to suggest a few songs that might fit well with your playlist.

And here's a fun one. I say it's fun because a lot of people never expected this artist to sing such a sexual song. Do you have a guess of who it is? I'll give you a hint.. It's a K-pop star... :emoji_smile:

16. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

Haha. Yeah, I never expected something like that from Rap Monster. Not sure how I feel about it, honestly

Thank you, man. I really do appreciate it. The first song in particular seemed to resonate with me more, and I could see it ending up on my playlist in the near future (after giving it a few more spins).
    I'm glad that you could share some good stuff with me ~

17. blunt.ever

blunt.ever Fapstronaut

Tupac - Me and My girlfriend,
    Jay-Z - Bonnie and Clyde
    Aya Nakamura- Djadja

18. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

19. Karl47

Karl47 Fapstronaut