Groin issue while masturbating!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by elmo3334, Apr 5, 2020.

1. elmo3334

elmo3334 Fapstronaut

Over the years I've struggled with masturbation, but I believe I've come to a point where I can control it (most of the times :rolleyes:). I've gone without it for months at a time and every now and then I test things just to see if all is working down there. Wouldn't want to find out of a problem if I'm already in bed with someone.

Unfortunate, I recently came across an issue on one of these rare occasions that got me really stressed. While doing the act I realized that the closer I got to ejaculation, I felt a mild discomfort and a very small pinch above my groin area and below my stomach on the left side. Other than that I don't feel any pain working out or doing any other activity. No other signs of some implication such as a lump, soreness, pain etc. Maybe just a mild tightness around that area I wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't masturbate.

I'm a bit worried of the situation and normally I would go to a doctor, however I would like to avoid that as much as possible due to COVID-19 right now.

So I was wondering maybe someone could shed some light on this if it sounds familiar. I would really appreciate the feedback. Thank you!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  2. elmo3334

elmo3334 Fapstronaut

3. Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar Fapstronaut

Try this:

This is Maha Karuna Dharani, it's able to help you recover from health problems due to masturbation.

Chant it at least 5 times per day without any distraction. (Or 30~45 minutes per day)

You MUST vow to abandon all PMO and sexual misconduct FOREVER. And make it clear that sex is just to bear childrens. Please abandon excessive desire of women.

Do good deeds. Protect environment and animals. Get a healthy and sociable life. Help the people in your neighborhood or local area. Because according to the law of karma, you help others is you help yourself.

Do all good things.

Abandon all evil.

https://www.buddhaviews.com/Learning_Dhamma/dasa_kusala.htm

4. elmo3334

elmo3334 Fapstronaut

Thanks but I wasn't asking for a remedy here. I was merely asking if someone could shed some light on the matter and possibly tell me what the issue is.

5. ForwardEver

ForwardEver Fapstronaut

Sure bro! I've noticed the same mild discomfort/pain in my groins too. It normally happens after an excessive and forceful ejaculation during fapping. Normally the more powerful and voluminous the load I blow during orgasm, the more likely I am to experience those groins discomfort afterwards. But it always goes away after I quit fapping for at least two weeks.

So I think it's probably due to exhaustion from excessive pressure during ejaculation. You may also wanna give your body some more time to heal itself.