1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I seriously need help..

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Oxidase, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Oxidase

Oxidase Fapstronaut

I'm 18 I've been masturbating for 6 years and in the beggining I wasn't ashamed of it I thought it was normal years passed I was masturbating regularly and my cum was pretty fine till the past couple of weeks I noticed that I'm not cumming a normal cumshot my cum is dry and it's very few compared to what it was before I tried to stop masturbating for a week and the difference in my cumshot was slightly noticed is this normal? should I take a break? should I go to a doctor? I feel I became infertile because idk what to do anymore and I started getting suicidal thoughts because I feel like my life's doomed I need help if anyone has experienced this before please.

2. Grimes_27

Grimes_27 Fapstronaut

Hello.
    If you want to get better quality sperm abstaining from masturbation is a good idea.
    Don't worry so much about that man. There was a times in my life when I was reaching orgasm without any kind of cumshot, so yeah, give yourself some break, do some healthy stuff, maybe change your diet a little bit. And I recommend you trying cold showers. It will definitely help. Your testicles will be encouraged to produce more sperm in that case. Don't feel bad about yourself, everything will be alright man, trust me.

3. Oxidase

Oxidase Fapstronaut

Thank you buddy I feel kind of better knowing that this is normal and I'll take a long break I promised myself this.

4. YOU NEED TO CALL THIS NUMBER
    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
    1-800-273-8255

5. I'm not the authority to link frequent masturbation to infrertilty but if it doesn't get better consider seeing a doctor

6. It can be a serious health problem. Meet a doctor as soon as possible. Nobody here can help you via forum.