1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does semen retention boost the immune system?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by auzzy_mikey, Apr 14, 2020.

1. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Does semen retention boost the immune system? What do you guys think?

2. mrkmllrc

mrkmllrc New Fapstronaut

I don’t think so, NoFap boost the testosterone, physical, mental, your sexual energy. You should also boost your immune system by eating a healthy diet containing protein, fat, and carbohydrates. Eat alot of fruits, vegetables, nuts. Stay away from Soy because it strengthens Estrogen that is for women only because we only need testosterone.

IntrovertGuy likes this.
  3. Zeeshaan

Zeeshaan Fapstronaut

In the Ayurvedic way of life if you know how a semen is formed,you won't even carefully waste a drop of blood..
    Kindly please Google out How your semen is formed.
    Semen retention is like a circular loop,where the non released semen goes to blood and gives nourishment to blood.
    When blood is becoming pure and nutritious then obviously everything will be superb.

4. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Beautifully said my friend. I agree. I read somewhere it takes 100 drops of sweat to form 1 drop of blood, an it takes 100 drops of blood to form 1 drop of semen. FUARKKKKKKK UPLIFTED ON LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the way brahz....

Zeeshaan likes this.
  5. Zeeshaan

Zeeshaan Fapstronaut

@auzzy_mikey Thank You.

6. It does...many, many reports about this in this community. Personally I kind of start sneezing after a good wank.

7. MrYang29

MrYang29 Fapstronaut

fuarkk aesthetics semen brah!! :emoji_laughing:

8. Da'mii

Da'mii Fapstronaut

I got a question, please is it possible to regain lost vitality lost to masturbation? And if yes, how? Thank you

9. MrYang29

MrYang29 Fapstronaut

what do you mean by "lost vitality"? but, yes nofap can cure anything related to masculinity, vitality included.

Da'mii likes this.
  10. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Exactly same as me. I keep non stop start sneezing.

11. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

In time when i was PMO up to 5 times at day i remember it was easy for me getting cold or get sick.Now i don't remember when i was sick last times during nofap.So yeah it does boost.

12. FY_33

FY_33 Fapstronaut

I did nofap or not often M, and now 1-2 O not enough to satisfy me. While when still M daily or often, once is enough. Yes, vitality increased.

Da'mii likes this.
  13. FY_33

FY_33 Fapstronaut

Yes, but sometimes it makes stress because we holding something that need to be sprouted to a women

14. Zeeshaan

Zeeshaan Fapstronaut

The exact meaningful way to understand semen retention is semen diversion.
    For example,
    You hold a bottle of 1 Litre capacity and ll the bottle with 1 Litre of Water.
    With that 1 litre of water, you can boil and drink, you can cook food, you can water the plants. All you can do. Tht depends upon you.same with time 24 hours.

15. To my experience it definitely increases the immune system.

16. Da'mii

Da'mii Fapstronaut

I
    I think i read in many places that it takes a lot for the body to produce semen-a vital life force/fluid thus wastage of the fluid to M. Leads to loss in vitality.

17. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut

Yes, it certainly does and there are multiple studies to back this claim. The different elements and nutrients found in semen boost all parts of the body. That is why when on a streak you will notice your eyes become more white, and glow even, and the same with your skin, it'll clear up so much. When you're not wasting your seed your body will recycle the extra and send it to different parts of your body to heal you. It is honestly incredible what the human body can do. This is the fluid that makes a life we are talking about, and when you keep it inside and let it mature it will bless you.

18. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut

Men need both testosterone and estrogen, testosterone is just what is higher in the man and the dominant force. There is duality though and there must be a balance in everything, even human beings.

19. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Exactly my friend that's why I'm on day 450 of no orgasm at all. I plan to never release in my life and will let my semen mature until my last dying day. So I reap the rewards myself hehehe

20. Yes, because after my reboot in 2018, I'd lost all this weight.

I thought I was invincible.

So when i got lonely, I would eat a lot of candy.

And I would aspirate this food as I slept.

Then I would wake up with severe pneumonia.

This happened 6 times since 2018.

But most of the time, between the CT test and the official diagnosis,

I'd make a complete recovery.

Some of those times, I never took antibiotics.

The last time I got aspirated pneumonia, I didn't even go to the hospital, and I recovered that day.

This happened because of rebooting, becoming fit, improved nutrition, dopamine avoidance.