1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling empty and lonely.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Hi everyone thanks for the Warm responses. I love and appreciate you all.

I have made a very interesting discovery. I have a fap track app on my phone. Which counts the number of days I haven't fapped. The good thing is every time I relapse I can reset the time back to 0 and leave a side note of the reason why maybe I relapsed.

The interesting part. On Sunday the Day I posted this thread, I didn't realize this but I had relapsed twice in a Single day before posting the thread. Which left me feeling miserable,resentful , ashamed, guilty, and brought up all the negative emotions . I admit I still am not actively social as I want to be. But I believe part of the reason why we end up feeling like , "Losers, pathetic, awkward, lonely" etc. It's because PMo induces such negative emotions about ourselves. Leaving us feeling empty and lonely. They are people who have absolutely nothing but are still happy:emoji_blossom: . The real enemy is PM. Once we win this battle everything will fall into place,not that things will be perfect, but we will enjoy life better.

2. You_ll_succed_for_sure

You_ll_succed_for_sure Fapstronaut

That's true Ratson.

I remember in theses olday I made a wheel of PMO.

You masturbate, then you feel guilty, miserable and lonely and you masturbate again to overcame loniless, and you did it again.

3. I would give my eye-tooth to be able to go back to my senior year of college,

and start working on a reboot.

That year was 96-97.

I always had the idea that PMO was bad, but only because of sin.

Every guy I ever knew just thought it was natural.

And to this day, most dudes think that.

But now there is this body of research that explains how dopamine

destroys the brain and body through spiking it over and over.

If I'd been 23 when I became aware of NoFap, I'd be the president of IBM by now...

4. I don't know how many times, I've read this comment, probably like the 100th time. I am inspired and motivated. Thank you.

5. I just did. But I honestly don't very much believe in this online personality Tests. Last time I took an online IQ test I scored very high, later took another, scored very low. Which was I to trust?

6. well with these IQ tests there are basically all the same so as you do more test you learn more like maths. and maybe your not getting the correct IQ tests from a crdible source if there is a massive differnce in your test score.

this is from pschcentral these questions are all basically the same you would be asked by your doctor funny enough my doctor mentioned i might have this exact problems that came up on this test, i had not took the test at this time and i laughed in his face and said no not me its been about a year later and i did this test few days ago and after trying a bunch differnt ones after and looking up the defintions in wikipedia of these disorders, im now fully sure i have it atleast one of them and the other myabe just a result of the first.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2020
  7. James2James

James2James Fapstronaut

I believe that. The whole point of this (for me) is to improve my life. I no longer want those feelings and frustrations that PMO brings to my self. It had reached the point that I could no longer see myself with a great partner (I'd like to have one last GREAT woman in my life) with this shameful addiction by my side. The choice was very clear. It's still very clear.

I am a true believer in "Things will fall into place". I am able to put my brain into, "Everything will work out" mode. I have the feeling a lot of people aren't able to do that. I have my days of doubt of course, but I always get that turned around at some point. In my work as an instructor, I teach people a certain skill. Some people have a hard time learning it, so I have to use psychology to motivate them and keep them on point. A lot of times they will claim, "It's not working!" when it truly is. They just don't see it working the way they THOUGHT it would work. Or they underestimate the task (ie - they think they should be able to perform task after 2 attempts). But you have to able to get them to the place where their brain tells them, "It'll work. Keep trying. It's all gonna work at some point."

I use that on myself all the time. You HAVE to stay motivated. In everything.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. If you want to have a high IQ score, wait until you are about 75-90 days free of ALL PMO (consecutive days).

You'll make Einstein look like a bus driver or something....

9. You should look up a guy on here called Goodnice 3.0. His journal is called "ALL OR NOTHING". He has a lot of time in here, and he's closer to your age, in college.

He's very motivated and inspirational, he has had a knack for saying the things I needed to hear when I thought I wouldn't make it.

Making connections here helps THEM also. By helping YOU, THEY realize how strong their own wisdom and powers are. That encourages them. You will be there too, if not already. You are helping me.

Help me help you so that I can help you to help me and I'll help you then you....wait...no help me, that's not right.

I Be HYP-MO-TIZED

matt2k12 likes this.
  10. love this but your 100% right

11. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Staying busy is a key ingredient in staying sane and on track.

12. PopularLoner

PopularLoner Fapstronaut

I think you are the one who is making this hard... Just accept yourself for who you are understand that everybody is too busy thinking about themselves to think about you not fitting in if you accept this trust me you can make friends be yourself