1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Romantic Triggers

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by satauara, Apr 30, 2020.

1. satauara

satauara Fapstronaut

Is there anyone out there who gets triggered of watching Romantic movies and compare those characters with the real life ones and ultimately drowns into the sea of past experiences and then just interpreting each and every sequence pertaining to his story and ultimately feeling low and depressed?

2. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

No, movies aren't real.

Iamcryinginside likes this.
  3. Well I don't have a lot of past experiences to draw from. I guess you could say I'm lucky...

By the way, where did @Infrasapiens go? My sarcastic responses just aren't quite as good as his.

IbrahimViking likes this.
  4. TheJetDude44

TheJetDude44 Fapstronaut

I think i get what you are saying but i would describe it as "im in love with the thought of falling in love" which is so self destructive especially with PIED problems it makes you feel like you'll never be able to fall in love or have someone love you because you cant have that romantic sex you really want. Thats my take on it on why i get depressed when seeing love stuff. I have to remind myself that it will happen maybe not how it goes down in the movies but it will happen but only if i get through this and become the man i want to be. Hope this helps.

cd013 likes this.