1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

VPN Recomendation

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Scissaro, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Scissaro

Scissaro New Fapstronaut

What VPN service would you recommend for Netflix and online gaming?
    I was thinking of free service at first but I saw a 7day paid trial offer by pure VPN for $0.99 only.
    I am thinking to give it a shot. Would any of you have ever used it before?
    Or any other similar provider with a good reputation?

2. altcash

altcash New Fapstronaut

I've used TunnelBear for years

3. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Download the opera browser, it has a free VPN built into the browser. Perfect for Netflix.

4. desmondmiles

desmondmiles Fapstronaut

I like to use Proton VPN on the computer, its also a paid service but it has some free servers that are actually pretty decent.

recon117 likes this.
  5. thepurplemirror

thepurplemirror Fapstronaut

been using Private Internet access for a year now , pretty cheap and fast , alot of countries , plus it allows for torrenting. only downside is that alot of the ips are banned by netflix , but that"s 99% of the vpns out there

desmondmiles likes this.
  6. desmondmiles

desmondmiles Fapstronaut

That’s probably because people used them too much for Netflix. Unfortunately if you want a good VPN for Netflix, you’re going to have to be willing to pay a premium for the privilege. The only one I found that worked well was Nord VPN but it costs.

7. CommanderMatrix

CommanderMatrix New Fapstronaut

For online streaming service, if you personally ask me, try Windscribe. However, for streaming, it requires paid subscription. I waited for the offer and got 16 months for $20. It's cool and useful. Fast enough and many locations.

recon117 likes this.
  8. I bought a lifetime deal a couple of years ago to Windscribe, and it still works brilliantly for me!

recon117 likes this.
  9. For gaming you could use RiseupVPN, it's free. But for Netflix it'd be too slow

10. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Doesn't opera give sell your data?

11. SRGTMeowz

SRGTMeowz Fapstronaut

Express vpn has been awesome . We live in China and everything banned or censored here but not with express! Pretty good prices . I'll keep it after I move back to the states .
    Turbo vpn is free for your phonephone good as well.

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    recon117 likes this.
  12. albertmort

albertmort New Fapstronaut

VPN is all about privacy, and when you can’t be sure if you are anonymous or not, it is a bad sign. I’m not even talking about personal information, just basic stuff. That’s what happened to me when I used my old VPN, and I had to change it ASAP. It was a pain in the ass, but after a couple of days, I was able to find a really good provider. I found a website that had reviews on the best VPN providers from all over the world. I read it and decided to choose the best option. I wasn’t disappointed, and I can easily say that it was a great decision overall. That is why I would love to recommend this website to everyone who is facing a similar issue.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  13. JAbbot1985

JAbbot1985 New Fapstronaut

I agree