1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please Help

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by idkman123, May 21, 2020.

1. idkman123

idkman123 Fapstronaut

22 years old, addicted to PMO.
    Yesterday PMO’d & everything was fine.
    A little later I decided to go at it again. Penis was kinda sore but nothing unusual since I had masturbated not too long ago. While I was masturbating I lost sensitivity in my penis & then got scared and stopped. After that when I got hard i would feel pain. Today, I felt pain in my penis from time to time throughout the day & still am feeling it. My penis also seems smaller wtf?? I also still do not have much feeling in my penis compared to how it normally is. Seems shrunken & sort of shriveled up. I’ve been having panic attacks regarding this and it’s scaring me. Anyone have any input on what’s going on? I haven’t PMO’d since losing sensitivity & do not plan to for months & months. This whole situation has me feeling really uncomfortable

Deleted Account and | Nico | like this.
  2. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome to the community mate :) glad you could join us, anything we can assist you with just let us know, hope you have a wonderful time here at nofap and all the best in achieving all your desired goals.

Yeah just dont do it, let it heal. If you're constantly experiencing pain then go and get it checked out.

One Eyed Owl and idkman123 like this.
  3. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

idkman123 likes this.
  4. idkman123

idkman123 Fapstronaut

Was scared because this seems to match symptoms of Peyronie’s. Definitely going as long as possible without PMO