1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relapse and relapse I hate this Cycle

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by resst, May 28, 2020.

1. resst

resst New Fapstronaut

I kept on relapsing and dont know what to do!! it seems my addiction has already eaten me whole
    I tried nofap but it only last for a few days
    I can even reach a week..... IM only 16 please hellppp

2. keepitinmybriefs

keepitinmybriefs Fapstronaut

Welcome to nofap!

My suggestions:
    * Wear briefs (not boxerbriefs) instead of boxers. This keeps everything secure, and not flopping around where you can be tempted/distracted.
    * Keep a schedule for your day and don't have unstructured time where you can be distracted/tempted. Make sure you're reading, or going for a walk, or talking to a friend, or getting some work done, and not just lazing around.

| Nico | likes this.
  3. :)-keepsmiling

:)-keepsmiling Fapstronaut

Hey there mate,
    Calm yourself down!!!
    Take a moment and think why you want to accept and stick to this challenge!!
    Remember your purpose of doing this. Then just start working on yourself!! Develop some good habits that you haven't tried out before and develope them.
    Bad habits cannot be forgotten but can be numbed by working yourself on the good ones!!!
    Read the success story forum to get motivation when ever you feel low.....
    See... Overcoming this mess which we are in will take some time. We will have to organise ourselfs and start working. Even if you fail don't stop yourself. Believe that you can do this and don't loose hope mate!!! This is a challenge from life to us......it is up to us to accept and act accordingly or to run away from it like a coward. We should not be cowards but we must be brave to accept this.
    All the best for your journey mate!!!
    Hope to read your success story one day!!
    Cheers

| Nico | likes this.
  4. Hi @resst, all the best to you! Feel free to join the 'The Matrix' challenge if you wish.

*Cool drawing btw!

| Nico | and resst like this.
  5. resst

resst New Fapstronaut

How can i join?

| Nico | and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Click here> 'The Matrix' it'll take you to the there, follow the instructions.. see you in a bit..

| Nico | likes this.
  7. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome to the community :) wish you all the best on your journey, if you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to ask us. Take care.