HOCD fetishes caused through experimenting

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Ezg1990, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Ezg1990

Ezg1990 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, im a 24 year old male so I started off having a nail fetish which I've always induced as a kid, it was either looking at acrylic nails or having the thought of getting them done and being able to get off to them. The thing is though that it came to the point where this caused me massive distress and confusion within my sexuality as I'd see the nails on a guy or girl and get aroused when noticing them. This caused me to go through alot of testing sexually and even visiting a psychologist who categorised me with a fetishized disorder. During this time I for some reason while trying to steer away from the nails I grew and interest in cross dressing, despite not actually liking it myself the thought of wearing a dress and heels etc would get me aroused. The first couple of times I tried it I didn't do anything but after a period of a few experimentations with it and trying to wank I could eventually get off to that too, but at the same time be disgusted by what just happened. I never had these type of thoughts as a kid and has only recently popped up in my life. So I told my psychologist and she said it was just fetish withdrawals. After all this trouble I decided that enough was enough and went cold turkey from wanking, I could happily say that the results were astonishing my nail fetish had dropped as there was no interest for it when seeing the nails on a guy, I even tried cross dressing and wearing women's clothing with heels and to my surprise didn't even get an erection or any genital response, more than anything my sexual drive towards women was stronger than anything I've ever experienced before in my life.

However I relapsed not long ago as I kept experiment to gay guys wearing acrylic nails and watching videos of them having them done. The first couple of times there was no reactions at all despite trying to get off but after a couple of attempts the reactions grew and now the thought of cross dressing has popped up and been getting me aroused since yesterday. I feel like this is all related to my nail fetish but at the same time it's as if my mind's trying to convince me I've always had this. Has anyone who has had HOCD copped these type of symptoms before.

I feel as if it's not my original fetish cause once I stopped masturbating all these type of things went away for a while until I started experimenting with these types of things again

Please let me know what you guys think

2. Ezg1990

Ezg1990 Fapstronaut

I think it does have something to do with my.mother cause I mean, it was something I had an interest with due to watching her do hers when I was a kid