1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by greatbuddy, Jun 25, 2020.

1. greatbuddy

greatbuddy Fapstronaut

Today was my Day 1 of NoFap and it was really amazing .I never ever felt like that in my life. Few urges but controlled that . Just smiling whole day everywhere I go, people worrying what have happened to this guy .
    I continued my book reading habit, with my body workouts, meditation and studying the exam . It's like that one Day passes like a week . Just really loved it ,I just got to understand that I have enough time in my life for myself
    Thanks to all the persons who directly indirectly helped me to be a better person .

2. Hey greatbuddy good to know it went well on your first day brother. Keep it up!

| Nico | and One Eyed Owl like this.
  3. Papipaul

Papipaul Fapstronaut

Same here mate 24 hours in. Already feel better. Probably the placebo effect. But just knowing we're making positive changes has us sailing on a crest of a wave. Keep it up (not literally ha)

| Nico | likes this.
  4. B787-8

B787-8 Fapstronaut

Good dude make this consistency for life time you will achieve your goal keep workin improve your focus by meditation.☺☺

| Nico | and greatbuddy like this.
  5. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

6. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome to the community ;) all the best on your journey, if you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to ask us. Have a great day.

Breakthrough23 and One Eyed Owl like this.