1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie,22,Male,Looking for accountability partner

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by skjopa, Jun 9, 2015.

1. skjopa

skjopa New Fapstronaut

Hi
    I've been masturbating at least once a day for a pretty long time and sometimes way more than that.Noticing that it does cause me to procrastinate and waste a lot of time,I've decided to join Fapstronauts,to set myself a target and work towards it.
    I would like an accountability partner to help me and show me the way since I am a newbie and inexperienced in the ways of the famed Fapstronauts.

2. Tomsel12321

Tomsel12321 Fapstronaut

I'm also a newbie so i don't think I will be a good AC for you but I still want to help you achieve this goal so her a few tips: first, find more reasons to stop masterbation, i promise you it aint that hard(nofap gives you self control witch make you stronger mentally aka a better person, more energy-the longest I hold on without relapsing was 2 weeks and I felt so mach energy in the last days so I say this from experience...). second, you probably herd it allready but make yourself busy, do cold showers and exersice on a dayly basis. I hope I helped, good luck!

3. skjopa

skjopa New Fapstronaut

Thanks man...I appreciate your help