1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

one question/uma dúvida

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by CadeteRyvn, Jul 5, 2020.

1. CadeteRyvn

CadeteRyvn New Fapstronaut

Hi guys, my name is Ryan and I'm 17 years old. I recently managed to hit a 50-day goal without M and unfortunately I ended up breaking this cycle due to my sleepwalking. I came back two days ago and I'm still going, but a friend of mine sent me a hentai video and I watched for a few seconds and I got to be erect. but right after that I realized that and closed the video and went to listen to flute songs to relax. I was wondering if after watching this video I should reset the counter. if anyone can enlighten me i would be grateful.

oi pessoal, me chamo Ryan e tenho 17 anos. eu recentemente consegui bater uma meta de 50 dias sem M e infelizmente eu acabei quebrando esse ciclo devido ao meu sonambulismo. voltei a dois dias atrás e sigo firme, porém um amigo meu enviou um vídeo de hentai para mim e eu assisti por alguns segundos e cheguei a ficar ereto. mas logo após eu me toquei disso e fechei o vídeo e fui escutar músicas de flauta para relaxar. eu queria saber se após eu assistir esse vídeo eu devesse resetar o contador. se alguém puder me esclarecer eu ficaria agradecido.

palindromo likes this.
  2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

I think you can continue your streak , it was not your fault. However be more aware about these videos and your friends

Good luck

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  3. Hey Ryan. What do you mean you broke the cycle because of sleepwalking? If you did it without your conscious mind I don't believe it counts as a reset. Same with watching the video that a friend sent you. You're doing a great job so far. 50 days is a long time. I'm sure you really improved your mental health by abstaining this long. Keep goin brother. I wish you all the best.

One Eyed Owl likes this.