1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No morning wood any solution??

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by bichi01, Jul 6, 2020.

1. bichi01

bichi01 Fapstronaut

I can't get my normal morning wood is there anything that i can do or eat to restore my power?

2. Only time my friend, stop worrying about the issue and just get through it, its a long process, you may have them in a week, 2 weeks or 2 months, but if you worry about it every morning and desperately want them and feel anxious that you don't then you'll get nowhere, the anxiety will kill them before you get further than semi. Just get through each day, take a minute and breath when you feel sad, angry or anxious and move on with your day.

3. bichi01

bichi01 Fapstronaut

Thank you, really appreciates sir.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. untunedguitar

untunedguitar Fapstronaut

Yes, don't worry. you will get them eventually. Also consider that morning woods are not that big of a deal, not because you abstain you will get them every day or they are a must for progress. For me they are quite unusual actually, I find myself with night erections far more often than morning woods.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. bichi01

bichi01 Fapstronaut

Okay, thank you..... very much can't wait to get them back

untunedguitar likes this.
  6. tiredFish

tiredFish Fapstronaut

I had ED issues and morning wood problems before starting NoFap. Day 30 I started hitting morning wood consistently everyday. I think a good indicator was the wetdreams within a period of two weeks(day20-34) I had 4 wet-dreams which you of course can't have without a boner while your asleep. And soon I was waking up every morning to a nice little tent haha

Reborn66 and bichi01 like this.