1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

19 y/o Desperate for help.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Taeyo, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Taeyo

Taeyo New Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    Its taken a lot to admit where most of my problems may be stemming from but i'm hoping choosing here as a resort was nothing less of a great decision. I'm severely stuck in this dreadful pit that's completely taken over my life. I'm still young, 19, and still have a bright future i wanna look forward too, i can't help but finally come to accept that i no longer can keep fighting my demons alone, i can only hope with the comfort of others in a similar yet all unique situation will better help me in my own recovery process. I'm undoubtedly grateful and proud of everyone who is willing to come here and make a change in their life's and bring motivation to others in their journey as well and i hope i can share my story a bit more in detail sometime.
    I'm no longer working and have been dealing with relentless amount of bad news and my stress levels are at an all time high.
    Even if someone is willing to stick by with me for this journey it would mean the absolute world to me and i wish nothing but good health and lives to my fellow peers.

Thanks for listening, x

Eagel344 and Breakthrough23 like this.
  2. Hi Taeyo. Welcome to NoFap young sir. I wish you all the best on this journey. It may be helpful to look for an accountability partner in the Accountabilty Partner section. They also have Disqus groups you can join if you want to be with more people. You have a bright future indeed and you have come to the right place. If you need more help feel free to PM me.

3. Hello and welcome to the forums :)

Taeyo and One Eyed Owl like this.
  4. Welcome @Taeyo ! Glad to have you with us!

Taeyo likes this.
  5. Whateverittakes!

Whateverittakes! New Fapstronaut

Hey bro.I’m an 18 year old student.Read your post and looks like you and i are fighting for the same cause and that is to get our lives back and on track.So shall we pair up and start our journey of recovery together?Would love to be your accountability partner.If you are interested please private message me through the website so that we can get in touch.Good luck brotha!

Taeyo likes this.
  6. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

Taeyo likes this.
  7. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

You are a strong young man to face this. You do have a bright future. I wasted 30+years with this addiction and just now got the courage to come here. You will find good resources and support on this site. If you want some help with accountability from someone that has been through it all stay in touch or by DM. You can do it! Good luck.