1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Temporary Depression...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Talhah123, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Talhah123

Talhah123 Fapstronaut

Hey Guys i cant cope up with nofap for some time but the problem i am facing is that there are huge depression spikes for some time almost always at morning when i wake up and i dont know the reason for this.... I just want to feel nothing just nothing

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I don't have the medical qualifications to diagnose you, but perhaps you should try to get in contact with a doctor. The sooner you find out what you have, the sooner you can get treatment for it.

3. JackWhite88

JackWhite88 Fapstronaut

depression sucks, I had it a half year. Only doctor helped with this issue. I just can tell you about my struggle with depression. I started to have panic attacks, headaches due to tension, anxiety, and finally depression. My friend said that these guys worldpharm365.com provide quality antidepressants at a nice price. I understood that they have a really friendly customer service and I was pleased with their pills. They have a really good website, where you can find a bunch of information about pills and etc. So if you have free time, look over this site!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    Talhah123 likes this.