1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm on day 5 of semen retention - longest streak ever

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by adamwright, Jul 27, 2020.

1. adamwright

adamwright New Fapstronaut

Guys - I feel like I'm about to burst at the seams. HOW do you endure this? Please offer support. Every part of me is telling me to masturbate and all I want to do is hold onto the bliss of sobriety from this wicked behavioral addiction of masturbation.

2. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

The longer you hold on the better man, the first week is the hardest but the more you resist the urges the easier it becomes along the way. Every moment you abstain and every little battle or skirmish you win over your urges helps clear your mind and make it easier to abstain for longer periods.
    Don't think of it now as complete abstinence, just focus on the next hour. You can hold it for an hour, when that ends try for the next hour. Few hours later and you might not have that strong of an urge. Also dude try to get busy. Go out do some sport or anything. anything to take your mind off of it.

Knighthawk and adamwright like this.
  3. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Study more rebooting articles to fight the subconscious mind.

adamwright likes this.
  4. Jay-t

Jay-t Fapstronaut

Before pmo and after pmo are two diff mental states. You have 5 days under your belt. Thats pretty good. Just try to think about how you will feel if you give in.

5. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Ahh. This is a common Situation everybody faces. Perfectly normal.

Its like that physical feeling down there, like it’s waiting to come out, but it’s not!
    Don’t worry, semen is not even assembled until you’re almost gonna come.

It’ll pass. It’s frequency and intensity of occurrence greatly reduce over time.

To cope, You can try:
    1. Working out.
    2. Meditation.
    3. Believing that nothing’s gonna happen.

Good luck!

RubenTheMan and adamwright like this.
  6. I found that I watched a video of a guy explaining sexual retention and just when I hit my limit, I paused the video and felt the sexual tension divert itself right from my genitals (and it took some will power) all throughout my body and I diverted the feelings away from my groin. I then tensed all the muscles in my body semi hard to try to control it. It was an intense experience.. I then had like abnormal amounts of energy. I lifted some weights, then used my energy to go on a dating site and carefully texted some pretty girls messages with minimal sexual tension yet with a bold approach. It was crazy bro, you should try it.

adamwright likes this.