1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

day to day of self improvement 200+ days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Amenquaruzz8, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Hey guys 152 days in this journey, :cool::D:)
    I recently got qualified as a Personal Trainer and am building my buisness as a self employed PT.
    Nofap gave to motivation to break out of my comfort zone.
    day 152:
    I just had a consultation with a client who wants to loose weight, get lean & athletic gonna do some fitness testing with him tomorrow morningin the park, my friend who's 148kg, wants to loose weight/ build functional strength(calisthenics) 2 days a week.

2. crushurcravings

crushurcravings Fapstronaut

3. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Day 153 of NoFap.:)
    I didnt get much slep only about 2 hours, but, I feel fine like thats all my body needed. :eek:
    It's 1:27 pm in the afternoon, weather is shitty, wind and rain, I'm at the Library right now as just came back from training my 1st ligit Personal Training client.
    I really want to add value to his life and help him loose weight, feel confident, look good and win at life.

Our 1st outdoor session went well we started out with some fast paced Shadow boxing combinations, tuck jumps & jumping jacks to warm up, then from there we went right into stretching and fitness testing;).
    I based it on Muscular Endurance so we did 8, 1 minute stations of Calisthenics.
    1 minute of -
    A:press up's (40), B: Sit up's (44), C : Squats (36), D: Leg Raises (20), E: Jump Lunges(35), F: Burpees (10), G: Pull up's (1) and H: 1 minute Plancke.

He did really well for a guy whos 148kg, I reallly pushed him to his limit when he wanted to give up.
    To cool down we did some Shadow boxing with kicks and Wrestling Pummelling for 1 minute.

Dhanraj and Cooldude4 like this.
  4. Philip1990

Philip1990 Fapstronaut

Congrats dude! You are living the dream

Amukadi8 likes this.
  5. depo27

depo27 Fapstronaut

6. Cooldude4

Cooldude4 Fapstronaut

Good one !!! keep it up

Amukadi8 likes this.
  7. thegreatman

thegreatman Fapstronaut

8. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

159 days in I wokeup and felt powerfull urges, looked out the window and the weather was shitty. :(:cool:
    I wanted to eat clean today so for breakfast I ate a whole mango, :)
    I had some brown rice left over from the day before in the fridge so got 2 whole eggs(12.6 grams of protein per egg) and I decided to make some egg fried rice: with mushroom, spring onions and grilled 2 salmon fillets for lunch I fried the meal in coconut oil so i got someMCTs and vitamins :D

I got some Alpen oat milk and dark chocolate snack bars for sweetness and good carbs too:p
    Days going good....

9. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Finally 160 days today:mad:
    went to do some PT work outdoors in park early in the morning, ended up waiting ages for my client, and he didn't show up.
    No texts, no FB messages, Nothinmg, I was so fucking Pissed off so I decided to use that anger and drive for something usefull.:cool:

I done a Calisthenic work out and met these 3 dude's who used to goto the same Secondary school as I did, we all got along and all ened up doing a great workout with pull up's, dip challenges, press ups, alternating plancking, and bio energetic deep breathing exercises, man it was pretty fun.
    I got their details and they are now potential clients.. BOOM!! WIN!! :D

10. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

160 days in. :cool:
    I've been thinking deep lately and I've come to the conclusion that everyone has short commings, no one is perfect.
    You know some people chat shit to potray a certain image or to manipulate the minds of those around them into thinking they are somehow greater than what they actually are,
    when really deep down these people have a lack of self worth and they want validation and approval from others to fill me emptiness inside them selves. :(:oops:

11. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Man I swear my balls are tingling and are really warm, just felt a powerful urge, done some push up and took a medium to freezing cold shower; now just reflecting on how the day went.
    I did alot to Improve my self today :D ,

in the morning went to the park to wait for my client and even tho he didn't show I just decided to do a workout in the park with pull ups, press ups, dips, muscle ups, head stand etc.. :mad::p
    I quickly went to college to fill up my water bottle and rehydrate, and check if my friend called in sick to stayed at home and play video games.
    I ate really clean food today and even drank like 4 liters of water. :confused:
    After college I went to my local youth club gym and done some Fitness Instructing with my 14 yr old buddy and got to teach the teens who go Youth club there, teaching them how to bench press, Hack squat and even some core exercises, it was nice, one of the disabled girls painted a picture for me with water colour paint, it was great. :rolleyes::)

I think Im starting to find my purpose in life, helping people, being a "role model", facing the choice of becoming the strongest version of my future higher self or to look at a dirty video and jack off and indulging in my lower self nature and waste my potential on tissues like a low life.
    Some time you can be overcome by weakness and regret of the past, but, you have to remember theres so many reason to feel strong and be powerful and to look to the future.
    It all starts with SELF!!
    Build your strong foundation with self respect, self belief, self acceptance, self worth, self love, self relience, abundance and personal responsibility. :)
    I know we can achive our dreams if we realystand up and fight for what we believe in and be a good example for others.

I won't fail!!

12. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

164 days in finally. :D
    Today In The Underworld, Camden Town, London, UK
    Im gonna be attending Plague Festival, gonna be lots of Hardcore, heavy metal bands :)
    https://www.facebook.com/events/835274649877391/
    Tickets will be sold on the door, under 14 must be accompanied by an adult, gonna be heavy.
    I cant wait to get into the mosh pit and throwdown, two step when the breakdown comes and stage dive when choruses are played :p:cool:

I know I have so much pent up energy and I want to use it to meet new people, and get out of my comfrt zone and this one day festival is the best thing for me right now.

13. Congrats on making it brother, may you continue to abstain from PMO and have a happy and more fulfilling life!

14. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

@DestinyFucker thanks bro, its starting to feel fulfilling, getting out of my comfort zone is where the first steps are;
    I met a beautiful young women at the Heavy Metal festival I attended 2 days ago, she's half Jamaican and half Welsh, she's gorgeous, we met in the mosh pit when the vocalist of Bleed From Within staged dived on the crowd and jumped on our heads, we were sore from headbanging and that just mad it worst :mad:
    after the final set, as we were walking out of the vaenue wth friends, I plucked up the courage and NOFAP CONFIDENCE to talk to her , I though she was as sexy as a chocolate strawberry and really unique in her clothig style, to me she was my chocolate Angel. I was was really interted in getting to know her, we chated a little he went for drinks with her friends, I didn't get her number, but, gave her my name, then she added me on Facebook the next morning I was like :D OH YEAH WIN!
    poke to her last night until my WIFI cut out randomly :p:confused: Man I've come a long way ;)

15. Happy life

Happy life Fapstronaut

Nice bro! I been dying to do the same but I have been slacking in all areas of my life, probably because I would fap all the time and always felt tired. Today is my 20thday with nofap and I am not tired and lazy as I used to be. I hope I can achieve my goals now that I'm healing my self. Thanks for your story and best of luck.

16. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

171 days in, :) now just relaxing from doing a workout in the park before bed.
    having some toasted Hardough bread with honey, butter and pineapple jam while watching Naruto Shippuden episode 419.
    :rolleyes:
    gonna plan my clients workout befoe bed, gonna get my first legit pay as a Self Employed PT tomorow :mad::D, and You know that Half Jamaican girl I met, were gonna meet up next week, we have alot of things in common, our love of Japanese anime, cosplay, heavy metal music, exercise, culture etc..
    Man things have really chnged in these 171 days, I feel like I'm a completely diffrent person from the one that used to PMO when I got depressed, anxious.. :oops:

Hey dude @Happy life well done on getting to day 20, and congatulations on begining the healing process and achieving your goals bro, eally dude were all proud of you bro, and one other thing, don't be slacking as a self employed PT or even if you work in a gym bro, Its all about accountability, anyway dude PM me for ideas and opinions on keeping motivation, setting goals etc...
    Stay Strong Everyone!;)

17. Rashed

Rashed Guest

Hey good luck with your journey
    I failed alot and I'm starting again
    Can you please give me some tips and what to do when I have the urge to pmo?

and thanks in advance

Amukadi8 likes this.
  18. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

@Rashed Yeah bro, heres some tips:
    When the feelingof the primal urge is rising and you feel it overcoming you you need to breathe deep and take control fom the inside out
    A: Work out right there and then when you feel the urge- Do like 50-100 press ups and every 25 breathe deep into your lower abdomen and hold a planck position for 30 second. WHEN YOU FEEL URGES WORK OUT .
    B: Do something creative like writing a short story, artwork or drawing, play an instrumant, listen to music.
    C : watch some NOFAP and motivation Youtube vids from guys like Albert An, Elliot Hulse, Joe Rogan, Mark Q/sacred sexuality project etc...
    D : Write down your thoughts and emotions on a notepad, like EVEYTHING thats in your head, write down short, mid and long tem goals and stat being congruent in your actons.
    E: Think of what your future self would do, Think like would my Strongest self do this.
    F: Be present and accept the urge and transmute the energy and use it in a positive way like meeting and talking to real women, YOU have the power!
    G: Take Responsibility for your Thoughts and Control your mind and stat meditating regularlyto build up self control and mental power.
    H: Go for a 30 minute run
    I: Do 5-10 setsof 10 burpees.
    J: Do some Shadow Boxing
    K: DO SOMETHING OTHE THAN PMO!
    Thats all I could think of at the moment, but dude honestly theres so much good you can do and so much positive and negative things you can achive in your life with this energy, It all about action, THeres always a choice, sometimes we feel overcome with an urge and we feel we have to give in and waste our precious seed, but, really in the moment we choose to release and give in to our lower self and freely waste and give up the best of our selves for a mere tempoary pleasure.
    Take responsibility! We all have the power!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  19. Rashed

Rashed Guest

Thanks again that helped me alot and I promise you inshallah I will get this done I won't disappoint anybody in nofap and I'm going to help others to achieve there goals

Amukadi8 likes this.