1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What supplements are good for preventing wet dreams

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by secondchance2020, Sep 3, 2020.

1. secondchance2020

secondchance2020 New Fapstronaut

What supplements are good for preventing wet dreams? I only heard of MSM. Are there any other supplements out there reccomended to prevent wet dreams/nocturnal emissions? Thx

2. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

For me zinc 25 mg works

3. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

4. secondchance2020

secondchance2020 New Fapstronaut

Thanks Do you know anymore supplements out there?? I see there are a lot of nightfall supplements out there but dont know if they are effective

5. Stretching exercises for 10 minutes. Try some side splits, or similar exercises. I had 0 wet dreams in 4 month period, I could last even more but I relapsed :(

6. MusicMakingMonk

MusicMakingMonk Fapstronaut

I only have a spiritual and mental supplement, if you spiritually inclined, and that is to pray before I go to bed to admit I'm powerless over lust and to hand my control over to God so that he may help me overcome lust and that his will is what happens... So far it works.
    I do this in the morning or upon facing triggers also.