1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My hair quality has improved a lot on nofap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Scian, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Scian

Scian New Fapstronaut

Around last year I started worrying that my hair was thinning. I've been about a month on nofap and my hair quality has improved a lot, it's gotten thicker and brighter, looks all around healthier than it was 2-3 months ago. When I run my hand through my hair which is fairly long I get no loose hairs either.

2. That’s great. I am curious as to what my benefits will be in terms of hair and skin.

Robbiebob likes this.
  3. Nofap sure helps those things. But what also helps a lot is fish oil. I used to take one spoon of cod liver oil in the moorning on empty stomach and not just hair and skin became better looking, but also lips and overal energy. It sure helps muscle growth and heart + other benefits. So can't go wrong with fish oil for sure.

4. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

That's awesome to hear :) Definitely another good reason to change our lifestyles!

Shivdatt and Robbiebob like this.
  5. TOMCRUISE007

TOMCRUISE007 Fapstronaut

Fish oil....as the name suggests it must be non veg
    But does it seriously give the benefits?

6. Envoy-ofthe-End

Envoy-ofthe-End Fapstronaut

I´m taking Omega 3´s fish oil together with Zinc and a great balanced diet and these past few months my muscularity size and density has increased all while staying relatively lean. Seeith a lot of progress as well. I believe fish oil helps but it needs an overall healthy lifestyle to see it work well. Since I still PMO sometimes my hair isn´t what it could be, but it has gotten better.

RedDeadredemption likes this.
  7. In cod liver oil there are also some vitamins in it. Might be it supports the liver as well. But besides fish oils, the strongest plant-based oil I have used is linseed oil. Also linseeds themselves. One moment I used them both - linseeds and classic fish oil with lemon taste and seen the best benefits. But yeah, matters a lot if you take it with food or on empty stomach. Still agree that base is a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet. Oily fish can help a lot on energy levels when cholesterol is too high since it helps the body deal with cholesterol - for example when you eat whole chicken for a while and find it hard to walk afterwards because of too much unhealthy fat you have taken.

8. 90'sRocks

90'sRocks New Fapstronaut

Dude, you are right. I observed the same thing when I stopped fabbing for a month.

9. TOMCRUISE007

TOMCRUISE007 Fapstronaut

Is linseed a veg substitute for it or can u give any other.....i m a vegan

10. Shuffledude88

Shuffledude88 Fapstronaut

I have also sensed this lately!

11. pcmaster likes this.