No morning wood after 140 days.help me

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Motaafi, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Motaafi

Motaafi Fapstronaut

Subject: No morning wood after 140 days.help me
    I am 29 years old I was addicted for a long time, maybe 16 years I stopped and decided to recover 140 days ago I'm worried, because I don't have a morning erection yet My marriage is after 5 months, and I am anxious, afraid that I cannot How long to return morning erections? Is 300 days in total enough to recover and get married? Help me

Wugazi32 likes this.
  2. blunt.ever

blunt.ever Fapstronaut

I'm in same situation, I decided to got rid of pmo because one year ago I noticed that my penis is not so hard like a few years ago. I'm worried because I think that is caused by laptop. I used to hold the laptop on my lap and I heard that affects fertility. More details about my problem right here https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/impotence-by-laptop.291748/ . I'd appreciate if I'd recieve many answers.
    So, after a few months without pmo, (anyway, I don't got rid of all, I have rare urges and I'm fantasied) my dick isn't wood in the morning. I don't know that is good or no?

Wugazi32 likes this.
  3. Motaafi

Motaafi Fapstronaut

How old r u? Are u married?

4. blunt.ever

blunt.ever Fapstronaut

No. I'm 21

5. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

Hi Motaafi, I say to not worry about it and to trust that when the time comes you'll be ready to go. Relax. Read up on how an erection works, this should help put your mind at ease. I'm correct in understanding your are getting married in five months? These five months are a good time for you and your partner to talk over any anxieties you both may have. While sex is important, it is not most important thing. What things do you need to work on in order to relax? Does your partner know about your addiction?

6. Motaafi

Motaafi Fapstronaut

No she doesn't know about my addiction
    I wish i will be ok after 5 months

7. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

Morning wood isn't necessarily an indication of how hard or soft it is becoming.
    Trust the journey.
    One of the best sex sessions i had was when i was on hardmode where i didn't penetrate her but she had one of the most intense orgasms i have ever witnessed.
    I didn't even go down on her.
    I took control from start to finish.
    Sex isn't only penetration.
    Be honest with her and tell her what you are doing.

8. Motaafi

Motaafi Fapstronaut

Thanks
    But i will be ok after 9 months without addiction or not? What u can tell me about recovery

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  9. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

Everyone is different.
    Do you have ED?