#IMadeIt

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Von Newroq, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Von Newroq

Von Newroq Fapstronaut

Some months ago, I was an helpless me. I was almost totally submerged in M that I was close to losing my self control. the guilt that will follow daily was worse than the action. Fast track to the present time, believe me, I can't believe I actually once M'ed. now it looks so impossible, like it wasn't even me at all. I'm so happy.

What Worked?
    I joined NoFap and set a realistic and serious goal for myself. I knew it would be hard but I also knew it had to be done. I had to get rid of that evil. Friends, while you may think it's okay to start with 30 day or less goal, oftentimes, the time required to completely forget the deed is longer. completion of a 30 day goal for instance may lead one to hold on to some kind of gratification that eventually leads one back to MOing.

Second, I got busy. When I first initiated my 90 day challenge, it felt impossible. I would check NoFap.com 3 or more times a day just to see if counter had gone up. From this, I realised I've been too less busy. This leads straight to boredom and the feeling of loneliness which consequently leads nowhere other than down there where you don't want to be. In fact, I finally got so busy that I didn't know my 90 days had elapsed. I checked today and saw 111 days.
    Lastly, make friends. These are the ones that give you some reasons to want to move on. They are very crucial to any goal you set for yourself depending on how you make them work for you.
    I wish everyone who is serious about ridding himself/herself of this menace success.

Thanks

2. icandothis66

icandothis66 Fapstronaut

Great! Well done brother you're an inspiration. Any chances of sharing benefits of nofap? Would be a great motivativator for us

Getter Better likes this.
  3. sivavs

sivavs Guest

Awesome buddy. Just go to the Rebooting section and help people who are still the { past }you. Give back the wisdom for whatever you took.

Deleted Account likes this.