Anyone one who improved mentally?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Lost memory, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Lost memory

Lost memory Fapstronaut

I completed my 90 day challenge . I mainly started abstinence from pmo due to memory and intelligence loss. But i didn't notice any mental improvements.so i want to ask is there anyone who got his memory improved?
    Can i get my eidetic memory back?
    And my next question is.
    Can doing pmo once a week affect us in same way as daily?
    Because i was not addicted to pmo frequently. I just did it once a week and very rarely daily.

Note:Sorry for my poor English

2. youngandsuffering

youngandsuffering Fapstronaut

The improvements are more because you have more confidence and less shame. Also the PMO clouds your brain with chemicals and can demotivate you from doing other things.

You won't become smarter because of no PMO just more motivated and confident. You are returning to how we are meant to be.

Lost memory likes this.
  3. Lost memory

Lost memory Fapstronaut

So pmo does not interfere with memory?

4. Lost memory

Lost memory Fapstronaut

So pmo does not interfere with memory?

5. PMO affects your memory and actually blunts your brain in many ways. Maybe you should try to stay away from this addiction for the rest of your life instead of 90 days. This is not a game.

6. konpap_

konpap_ Fapstronaut

Personally i believe that you have to understand better what semen and retention mean. I mean, you gotta think that this is your life force, everything you see around you would not be existed without semen. Understand the huge importance of semen. Dont do noPMO just mechanically. Also, its not just noPMO. You should eat healthy, do some exercise etc. Its a combination of things.