1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

it's day 5 having urges

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by darksoul57681, Nov 13, 2020.

1. darksoul57681

darksoul57681 Fapstronaut

please give me suggestions im on day 5 and having a lot of urges they make pain in my belly im struggling.

2. I know how hard it is. You’ve done the right thing by reaching out for help. Just remember that those urges will eventually pass. If you are able to do something different to get your mind off of it, that would help. There’s another thread that discusses all of the things you can do. Examples: exercise, find someone to talk to to not be by yourself, hold your breath for a bit.
    One I do is a called a grounding exercise. Note 5 different colors around you, 5 different sounds, and 5 different textures. So it again with 4 each, then 3, 2, and 1 of each. It brings you back to reality.

3. darksoul57681

darksoul57681 Fapstronaut

thank you i was able to pass day 5 im so glad, i almost relapse didn't even edged, thank you

4. Jirayasama

Jirayasama Fapstronaut

When you feel urges go an take cold water shower or wash your head with cool water then sit down below fan and use lock me out app which help you to lock your phone when you feel urges ....
    Hope