Hard Flaccid After A Soft Injury

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by bl1ndguard1an, May 16, 2018.

1. bl1ndguard1an

bl1ndguard1an New Fapstronaut

Hi Guys.

I'm 27 and i have hardflaccid(what is they call it) for 3 years

First of all i will go to the beginning of it and tell you how did it start

3 years ago i was on chemical drugs and had a rough sex, i dont even remember it well.. but as i remember i felt a little bit pain just for a sec not longer(i might felt the pain because of the drug type i used) but nothing happened after it, i was still erected etc. as i told to you i dont even remember it very well but when i go to pee after it, my penis skin was looking just a little bit weird. I didnt care too much about it, it went away when i woke up anyways.
    And after 6-7 months i started to realise that it wasnt as before, i was drinking too much alcohol and i started to had no morning woods then i realised its not hanging anymore. Smaller and too hard when its flaccid. Even when im getting a handjob, sometimes im feeling pain in it(when its erecting, i have no pain after its erected). It's like not stretching well anymore, well that was the worst part because its quite effecting my sex life. Then i though it was about the sex that i had 6 months ago..

I search on forums and some people had that too.
    I went to 3 urogologists(by time to time in last year), they said you have nothing wrong, its not physical.Even one of em is a really good urologist and he said when scar was healing it got hard while healing. i had ultrasound doppler etc. they checked all.

Even if its not in hardflaccid form, its still not hanging as before, its just not tighten but still not as soft as before. Now im using a pill which is giving harder erections and massaging to it for increasing blood flow.

Symptoms shortly;
    -Sometimes its hard to get erection without touching it.
    -Its not stretching as before, and if i force to stretch im kinda feeling pain in it.
    -Im having morning woods but when i stand up, it starts to goes away.
    -There is a scar on the right sight of it and have a little bit dent in here when its flaccid. even though that dent stays when its erected too, but its not even 0.5cm dent but no curvature
    -weaker erections
    -Shaft of it fills with blood so easily but its harder to fill up the glans(dick head) of it.
    -Rarely having little troubles when i pee.(if its in the worst hard-flaccid form)

Should i go to one more urologists? I got over it but it would be so good for me if i can fully recover it. As i said its been 3 years, is it possible to recover it? I have a fear of future..

To be honest i really give up about urologists so i hope you guys can share informations and help me about it. As last, i rarely do research about it online but mostly people say its something about Pelvic floor. I didnt think mine is about pelvic floor thats why i never tried them.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  2. bl1ndguard1an

bl1ndguard1an New Fapstronaut

3. The_Inevitable

The_Inevitable Fapstronaut

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Update? Your case is astonishingly interesting.

WOODROW likes this.
  5. edEliminate

edEliminate Fapstronaut

i hadell trauam to my penis and i started having HF next day of trauma. then i left it alone for 6 months it was getting better and 1 time it completely heald and then i masturbated again and again it went into HF. what do u think what is this?