1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to find your other half

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 23, 2020.

1. I see a lot of people struggle with dating and marriages, they ask why does he or she do certain things and get frustrated, I would like to share my personal guidelines for dating and finding a good partner. The first thing I look at when I see people is usually clothing, what people wear can tell you a lot about them, for instance if you see a girl with all designer clothes on, high heels, a fancy purse, her nails done and her hair, you can assume she is a materialistic shallow person who will not offer you much emotionally and spiritually because she herself has a shallow mind. A lot of guys will also date based on looks alone, my friend was telling me yesterday how he would marry a girl because she had an amazing body and she was hot, honesty he is very shallow minded to want something like that, believe me looks only get you so far, if her personality is shallow it will be like talking to a wall or she might even be dumb as a rock, all these things must be taken into consideration. Do not date a woman who is not deeply rooted in strong morals, if she does not stand deeply for things than she most likely is a shallow person with no real thoughts and individuality, these are the types of girls who cheat all the time and play the victim role. Those are some basic things I look out for, as an empath I can usually predict a persons personality the first few seconds I see them and speak to them, and I am almost always right, but anyways guys this is all just my opinions take from it if you want, but from my experience the things I have said are to me 100% worth looking at.

Lionheart23 likes this.
  2. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

You can assume she is rich lol ahahah idk but one thing i can tell you for sure , just for some hook ups and nothing serious those girls are the best!

3. Yah hook ups for sure dating no

4. Most of my best experiences with women have been when I haven't been looking, when I'm just going about daily life and then you meet someone you have a connection with. I think when you go looking for something, you'll usually end up disappointed or struggle to meet what you're picturing in your mind.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  5. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

I feel ya man, and to build upon what you said, I think that not only are morals important, but also to find someone with the same types of principles. If you the two are on different wavelengths, then it could very well lead to some problems down the road (religion and politics immediately come to mind)

One minor thing, but I did want to point out that just because she likes to buy fancy things and look good, that doesn't necessarily mean that she's shallow and devoid of any real emotion/intelligence/integrity/etc.
    I think for some that could certainly be the case, but there have been some genuinely interesting and deep girls I've met who also love expensive fashion and cars and other things. We shouldn't always judge a book by the cover, if we can help it
    (although I know I've been guilty of doing this on a few occasions!)

Anyway, I think you had some good insights BK, and you're on the right track. I hope you can find a cute Japanese girl that checks off all the boxes on your list, haha
    I'm still searching for mine, currently...