1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Success story? Maybe. Love, life and general

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Dec 1, 2020.

1. I am done with November and I am eyeing up 50 days and the rest of the year. I have been crushing on this girl for months now and we have the covid situation making everything a mess.

Turns out she likes me but she described herself as slow poke which is her new pet name. Fits her. She usually take 24 hours+ to answer and its long distance so it is never going to work. We are going to be friends though and keep the flirty vibe whenever we meet every once in a while.

With that said, this have been one Hell of a ride. From panic attacks and suicidal depression to heart break to being super confident about myself and pretty happy.

In general I am keeping strong eye contact with everyone now while I would struggle a lot during PMO. The shameful feeling and the brain fog is gone.

I am more in control of my emotions. They dont run my life.

I turned down sex with a friend a week or so back to not ruin my Nofap streak. Meeting her again soon though.

I have been a lot more social on purpose. That have helped me. Found connections in real life. Been on several dates. I have been working out every day. When the gym closed I started doing push ups every day. I am doing daily Spanish lessons. I am reading 2 books a month. I got a haircut and I am keeping a cleaner shave and have bought nicer clothes.

I look myself in the mirror and think im a pretty good looking dude. Nice body shape and a pretty face. I look calm and confident. Not worn out like earlier.

Maybe I will make more entries later. Feel free to ask questions.

2. Flatlineguy

Flatlineguy Fapstronaut

@NF SINCE BIRTH
    Could you please tell us some things about yourself likeCurrent age, from what age you consider yourself an addict, and how frequent did u PMO.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  3. Im 28. First time I watched was at 8 I believe. Tried stopping for 10 years and got to 105 days once. I consider myself an addict since about 14. I could PMO 10 times a day or more. All the time until I found Nofap at 19 and at least got aware that I had a problem.

I will make it this time. I have finally found a cure for this addiction that works for me.

That is meeting people, working out, meditating.

Also mindset plays a large role. Be sure to educate yourself about addiction, find AP groups and talk about it.

Flatlineguy likes this.
  4. Flatlineguy

Flatlineguy Fapstronaut

@NF SINCE BIRTH bro very nice to hear that you are on your healing mode

Bro I am suffering from PMO since last 8 years . Now I am 24 years old. But from last 4-5 years I have never experienced good orgasm & ejaculate very early ( less than a minute). I have been suffering from ED. I masterbate on an average 4 times in a day from last 8 years (almost).
    Can I get cured??? Please advice.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  5. You can get cured but start with learning about how the addiction affects you. Knowledge is power. Anyone can do this. You just need to realize why you need to stop first.

Flatlineguy likes this.