1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting question.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by EdwardHeavy, Nov 18, 2020.

1. EdwardHeavy

EdwardHeavy New Fapstronaut

What will you choose: to visit all countries on the Earth or to visit another planet?

aricking likes this.
  2. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

All the countries on earth. I think there is a lot to discover and feel, and see about the world. I would say that anybody could spend his whole life around the world and he/she would die not knowing or beeing in all the places.
    And I think it opens more posibilites and things you can do when you're on earth, because in space you'll have to wear always a space suit. And there may be a lot of planets out there, but a lot of them may not have the proper conditions for humans to live.

aricking and Abzu like this.
  3. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

4. subway14

subway14 Fapstronaut

all countries for me as well

tho I don't even want to visit all of them, like why go to Somalia or Afghanistan for example?

5. mouton1998

mouton1998 Fapstronaut

Absolutely another planet. I find very exciting to explore new, completely and remote lands, which could contain animal and vegetal species absent on Earth.
    Yeah, visiting undiscovered lands is likely dangerous, but because I'm an unwise person I would still take the risks.

6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That's a heavy question Edward! :rolleyes:

Neither. I am not one for travel.

7. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

All countries. Should be more fun. Think Mother Planet is way more interesting then some planet with zero organism.