1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wet Dream?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ThatOneGuy56, Jul 11, 2015.

1. ThatOneGuy56

ThatOneGuy56 Fapstronaut

So last night, I was on day 8 and I was able to fall asleep pretty quickly. I wasn't thinking about anything related to sex but for some reason I almost had a wet dream. I was in a dream where I wanted to orgasm really bad but then looked at the NoFap page and decided it wasn't worth it. I woke up and my underwear wasn't stained, I didn't even have a boner. Any thoughts on what this means?

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

It's natural, you can't do much about it. Don't let it throw you.

3. Youth

Youth Fapstronaut

Wet dreams will happen eventually. Don't waste energy trying to fight them. Just accept them, you'll still be strong. They don't cause damage like fapping does.

4. ThatOneGuy56

ThatOneGuy56 Fapstronaut

Good points, thanks for the suggestions guys.

5. Calvinklein

Calvinklein Fapstronaut

Yeah wet dreams are natural and pretty much ok..
    But after 3 wet dreams in 23 days i found out its the sleeping position that mainly affects it.. Your penis touches something all over night it get sensations and fires..
    So nowadays i sleep in a position that allows my penis to be free..
    But yeah dont sweat over it.. If wet dreams happen accept it and move on no prob :)

ThatOneGuy56 likes this.
  6. odan360

odan360 Fapstronaut

i had wet dream after 20plus days, i came alot, woke up feeling dissapointed but wet dreams supposely good cuz ur not M