Concious wet dream intention to deal with urges 《Naughtical Acts of SeaMen See (27 days in nofap ]

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by GaiaFronds, Dec 11, 2020.

1. GaiaFronds

GaiaFronds Fapstronaut

When i get urge to masturbate i do not

But sometimes when i get that urge early morning ill go to bathroom to pea then when i get back in bed make concious intention to have wet dream in falling back asleep like have sex in drem

Is this still naughty is it bad

(Im 9 months in no masturbation)

Like concious intention to have sex in a lucid dream upon falling back asleep (same way you can fall asleep with intention to have lucid dream)

At least im not giving in to madturbating (mispelling appears like a madlad in masturbation=bating while pissed )at all i just get caught in ab0v3e mentioned tendency when get urges

What do you think this affects 9 months th streakconfused

How does it effect the streak

Am i still performing naughty nance?!

Dang

Is this naughtical acts of seamen
    See of Cum

"Wet dreams" cum once a week for me?
    Like i said, sometimes concious intention going into lucid dream upon falling asleep

One time in a lucid dream i madturbated and orgasimed and cumed like for 15 seconds straight it felt real

Iwish365days and Serial Chiller like this.
  2. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

It's bad. Yup. It's bad. Totally bad I would say. It's better to masturbate once a week then to keep controlling just to fall. If your dreams were natural then it would be a different scenario but consciously having wet dream is bad.

Serial Chiller likes this.
  3. GaiaFronds

GaiaFronds Fapstronaut

Your jealous because you can't abstain that long

it doesn't reset my 9 month streak

I bet you masturbate once a week and can't go as long as me

GoldenDreams likes this.
  4. sevenwekay

sevenwekay New Fapstronaut

Releasing while unconscious(dreaming) doesn't release the best quality of sperm and there's a possibility that you just release prostatic juices. So it's clearly better than conscious masturbation where you would release the best sperm your body has.
    So in your case, I think you're making a conscious choice to release while unconscious i.e lucid dreaming.
    Although it might seem to be a better idea physiologically, lucid dreams would have a great impact on your subconscious mind.
    So if you dream about sex while lucid dreaming, you still might have an objectifying mindset, and lust is still lurking over you.

To conclude, what you are doing is definitely better than consciously doing it, physiologically. But spiritually I don't think it's the most desirable.

Serial Chiller likes this.
  5. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

I am not in competition neither I give a F about streak length without any benefits. I am working for my own good. You should also try to have benefits rather than a high number in your counter.

GaiaFronds likes this.
  6. GaiaFronds

GaiaFronds Fapstronaut

Well, oh worry, o yelp, oh knows....

7. GaiaFronds

GaiaFronds Fapstronaut

Okay thabks for feedback eitherway ☺

Ainz likes this.