1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to live life on full 100% energy and Max out on life? Join my telegram group to never ever O

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by auzzy_mikey, Aug 7, 2020.

1. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Hello guys,

I have a dream and passion to make my brothers live the strongest version and best life one can lead.

I am currently on day 556 of semen retention. I am going hard at this the strongest I ever have. The lord jesus christ will protect me against the devil and evilness of this world.

My Boiz message me or post here if you want to join my group and experience blissand freedom in this life.

GuyInAbstinence and FezMan76 like this.
  2. Ibrahim.innit

Ibrahim.innit Fapstronaut

yes please, mans need support
    in this world of sexual desires

3. runawayslave67

runawayslave67 Fapstronaut

I'd love to join. Send me a link?

4. ANewCreation

ANewCreation New Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I prayed for something like this. Can you send me a link?

5. LevellingUp

LevellingUp Fapstronaut

Even I'd Love to join! Kindly DM the link, or read my current story till then ;)

I was 2 months clean and just relapsed as I Skipped a day of workout and could hold the urge in.

I planned down a 4 point essential to get myself going from here on ( P.S. - It's like 2 am here and I usually sleep at 10 pm but RN I'm setting up my path for my recovery, so figure out how badly I am gonna get my freaking revenge from that relapse! )

* Physical Exercise is super imp to actually transmute the energy, it's super easy but requires consistent discipline.
    * No handy techy gadgets ( This is personally for me, based on my experience, I rather feel comfy and controlled with a lappy or a desktop than a phone )
    * Meditate ( Super Super Imp, One session clears you out for a whole day easily, but again consistent discipline required )
    * Socializing with people ( I personally don't socialize much, hence this is what I want to improve, for I have realized how actually important this is! : ) )

That's the 4 point summary!

Hope you had fun reading it, but nevertheless, don't forget to DM me the link! I really want people that are on the same journey so that we shall walk farther together than stranding off alone! ;D

6. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

7. Xristianin

Xristianin Fapstronaut

Give me link please

8. dragonaire

dragonaire Fapstronaut

Hello... Please send me the link