Did you guys get any cool new games for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Dankimus, Dec 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Dankimus

Dankimus Fapstronaut

I got Assassin's Creed Valhalla, which I am enjoying a lot. You guys get any new games you like?

2. subway14

subway14 Fapstronaut

I don't really play games anymore so no, but I got a new tablet which was what I wanted

Dankimus likes this.
  3. Gambler Kaiji

Gambler Kaiji Fapstronaut

Got a few PC games on sale.
    Kill La Kill IF was $5 so I picked that up. Not big on 3D arena fighters but this one was done by Arc System Works so the price was right. Haven't played it yet though, still have a few other games left to beat.
    Yakuza 0. $5 and I'm playing through it now.
    Prince of Persia Sands of time and the Reboot Prince of Persia 2008. Both $2, Still have my sands of time PS2 copy but never feel like plugging up my PS2 to the TV. Sold the 2008 reboot and remember not liking it, thinking of giving it a second opinion later on.

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I know one, but be aware is a very tough game, you will have to be encountering new weird characters constantly and the main quest is crazy, with a shitload of side quests, some of them essential to complete the main quest, so you may go crazy deciding wich ones to do and wich ones to ignore, also leveling is a pain in the ass, the experience grinding is a must, but is overall an amazing game, is called LIFE

Now in all seriousness and to not sound condescending, if you are looking for a game, Mortal Online 2, I used to play to Mortal Online and the new one looks amazing.

Dankimus likes this.
  5. Inhoullear

Inhoullear New Fapstronaut

I have spent more time to enjoy to play sport with my friend but I have no new game to play

6. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Dipped from RuneScape trying to avoid getting into more games now, the nostalgia is pretty much dead and I need to start wrapping things up on my life.

Dankimus likes this.