1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i'm in so big troubles i don't see a way out

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Testify, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

Hi,
    As the title say, i'm desperate.
    I am a sick guy, i have a poor health because of a damn hairloss pill that i used to take and that ruined my life.
    Because of this rare health condition, not recognized in the country i live in, i am unable to work.
    To cure myself i need to change my lifestyle and to do things like fasting, take supplements, work out and other things. I want to do all these things but i need money.
    I currently live with my parents but they have always been very scrooge and, since they have always hated spending money, they say i am perfectly healthy and that is all in my mind and that they'll do nothing to help me.
    My father just bought a new car for him.
    When i was a kid, they did not buy christmas presents to me despite they could afford it. I still remember the christmas when my father did not buy anyhring to me for Christmas but bought a big tv and an advanced videotape player/recorder for him.
    My mother never defended me.

Now i am here, sick, alone and desperate.
    I don't see any way out.

blacklabel92 likes this.
  2. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

Sry to hear your going through that all i can say is get a job save up money and move out on your own. Thats really your only sensible option. Or you can just leave and start a new life in a different place and start from scratch.

re-Wire likes this.
  3. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

I wish but as i said i am unable to work.

re-Wire, Hart1960 and blacklabel92 like this.
  4. Tahini

Tahini Fapstronaut

If you can't work, you have very few options in your life. These options are (ordered from easiest to hardest to arrange):

Homeless/Beggarmode
    Psychiatric Hospital (Note: you won't be able to leave)
    Criminal
    Live in the woods
    Trophy Husband

Maybe you should write some letters to some government officials or scientists to describe how the drug affected you? It's better than doing nothing anyways.

5. Hello Mr T aka @Testify. Sounds like you’re experiencing the blues, or as I like to say, in a rut. I’m sorry to hear this. What really struck a cord with me is seeing you write, ‘I don’t see a way out.’

Can I just say from one brother to another brother - there is always a way out of any rut. Our task is to find that way then act. Even small acts, if performed with faith, will make a difference.

When I hear you say you need money I think, ‘this could be a time to get creative.’

Hart1960 and blacklabel92 like this.
  6. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

I am unable to work.
    What i want is to fall asleep and never awaken.

blacklabel92 likes this.
  7. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

How about starting your own business? Something small like buying candy wholesale and selling them for higher prices.

Azzure likes this.
  8. Tahini

Tahini Fapstronaut

Don't do it man. whatever you do don't act on those feelings. These feelings will pass. You CAN succeed. You WILL succeed. Right now you are in a mental state called depression... It nearly killed me, and now you are in danger too. You feel hopeless and alone right? I felt the same and that was my Rock Bottom. But that is not true, it is your depressed brain playing tricks on you! Right now there's a thread full of people trying to help you. I was joking a bit earlier when I said trophy husband but now i'm 1000% serious.

Improving your health is something that you can do without supplements, without gym membership, and with very little money. Just this week I lost 2 pounds and the only exercise was walking around. I can't give you exact advise since I don't know what exactly the issue is with your health, but feel free to dm me and we can talk diet, nutrition, lifting weights, anything.

When they deny you help, it's not that they hate you. They just don't understand... right now you're in your own little hell, but they look around and see the world is just as it always is - thats why they're saying it's 'in your head'.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    Trulsbrotha and Hart1960 like this.
  9. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

I am sorry to hear about that.

Do what you are able to do. You can excercise yourself (preferable aerobic [cardio] and high intensity excercises [but not for long sessions, is better high intensity for few time than low intensity for a lot of time], eat healthy (try to avoid processed food and decrease food coming from animals). If you just do these 2 things your health will improve a lot.

10. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

Unable. I have such symptoms you have no idea. Post-finasteride syndrome is serious shit.
    I'd need a miracle.

blacklabel92 likes this.
  11. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

I have already been for years on a raw/paleo diet but is not enough.
    Plus, i have another serious problem here at home: there are molds in the house, both visible and little invisible molds that give me a hitchy throat. I told them we should remove them but guess what? They say it's in my head. I mean... look.
    They MUST say it's in my head because they are supposed to spend money to remove them and this is actually what they do not want to do.
    News: my father just bought a new car for himself, exactly like in that christmas, when i was a child and had no christmas gift but he got one for himself.

Attached Files:

12. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

I do not feel depressed, i do not see a way out. I am only bored of playing this game, i'm not having fun.
    I need those supplements cause are part of the regimen i am supposed to follow to heal my body. Are natural t-boosters. And i need to undergo a medical supervised water only 21 days fast, something you do in clinics... how can i pay?

blacklabel92 likes this.
  13. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

Look bro, its easy to get sympathy in this world but i feel like what you really need is a reality check rather than "aww poor yous" hair loss sucks and if i were ever to loose my hair i would probably be depressed too. Idk. I googled Post-finasteride syndrome and what i gathered from a brief scan is that it involves hair loss and most of it is mental/clinical. Im not sure what it actually is, maybe you can humor me for a bit and give me your definition of the disease? Id appreciate it :)

Rosamund likes this.
  14. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

Why don't you burn that stuff? If it has fungus, it is not only unhealthy for you but for everyone.

blacklabel92 likes this.
  15. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

Burn my house?

blacklabel92 likes this.
  16. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

No, let me explain. I used to take that hairloss pill and when i discovered how dangerous it was, i stopped. The pill is named "finasteride".
    Post-finasteride syndrome means this: despite you stopped the drug, side effects persist. Side effects are tons and include fatigue, panic attacks, insomnia, poor stress tolerance, muscle wastage and lots more.

blacklabel92 likes this.
  17. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

How old are you? And where do you live? All those side effects naturally occur for non-medicated ppl anyway, trust me. Well the side effects have to subside right i mean they cant persist forever? This is why anything you take orally should be carefully scanned and researched beforehand, hopefully this will be a learning point for you. Something that affects hair growth is serious. Im guessing u cant sue the manufacturers because they probably put a disclaimer. Its good your self aware about your situation. Helps with the healing process.. Stay away from pills bro. I say try wigs, hats, or go vin diesel, jason statham, bruce willis on these mfs those are your cheaper options since u say u dnt work. I would say get hair transplant surgery but until u find a job thats just unrealistic. Hope some of this helped a lil bit..

18. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

Wtf is that? The wall i mean? That looks like a divider. If your parents think thats not mold and its all in your head then their either crazy or in denial. U need to tipoff you local health officials or social workers. Tell them not to say who tipped them off, they should accommodate. They can lie and say its a local checkup. See idk were tf u live. If u were in the u.s. Social services would have set ur parents straight.

Azzure likes this.
  19. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

Yes, it is a big big peoblem, as i said. And i do not see a way out.

About my illness... i do not care about my hair, i care about my health, and my parents are a huge obstacle, since:
    1. They are fucking crazy
    2. I cannot take care of myself.
    That is why i am so desperate.
    I feel its over.

Uh, when i started taking that poison, the label did not report these side effects, and many sides are still not written.
    That is why i heard some guys sued the pharma company.
    And yes, if left untreated, may last forever.

blacklabel92 likes this.
  20. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

About the mold, i wonder if buying one of those ozone-making machine might help...

blacklabel92 likes this.