1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"It has to start somewhere...what better time than now"

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Fibonacci?!, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Fibonacci?!

Fibonacci?! New Fapstronaut

"It has to start somewhere, it had to start sometime What better place than here, what better time than now" - Rage Against The Machine

For some reason this song from my teenage years seemed like the best way to introduce myself. I guess we all find inspiration to change ourselves wherever we can find it, what better place than our past that originally inspired us.

Basically I'm a typical long time sufferer from PMO, varying degrees of severity over the years, fluctuating with personal life. Haven't really tried to fight this in any meaningful way before now, everything feels it has come to this, either change, live life free again or always be imprisoned. There are things worth holding onto, worth fighting for in my life and I don't want to lose them like I have before, that is my motivation apart from myself. Now combining this with therapy for long term trauma, depression and anxiety.

Give me some time to get used to this place and I will come out of my shell.

D . J . likes this.
  2. welcome to nofap, try to get help for depression and anxiety. perhaps its not all PMO related?

3. opps! i misread your post you are getting help. way to go! I work in the psyc field I hope it helps you.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?