Seminal vesicle pressure

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Kawabdivine, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Kawabdivine

Kawabdivine Fapstronaut

Hello

I've noticed that if I retain my seed for a prolonged period of time, whilst lifting weights and abstaining from sex, after a couple days, I can feel some pressure in this region. Its right below my navel and right above my johnson. I looked into it and this could be called the seminal vesicle. This is where 70% of the ingredients of semen are stored.

Has anyone else had this? Is this a buildup of baby juice?

How have you dealt with it if you have?

2. Kawabdivine

Kawabdivine Fapstronaut

Should have mentioned this..

I relapsed on P on Saturday. But I did not M.

How do you calm the loins

3. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

I get the same feeling when I'm on the 7-10th day of my streak... It appears again after some days. The feeling is like what I would say a weird pressure in the area and around the testicles. What I did was that I put an ice bag over the area for sometime, with repetitions for the next 2 days. The feeling subsided gradually and was gone by the 2nd day.
    Works for me, just try if it does the same for you...

Kawabdivine likes this.
  4. SeekingVictory

SeekingVictory Fapstronaut

Yes, I have the same feeling when I abstain from semen release for a long period of time. I think your diagnosis is right. You are feeling the pressure from a build up of semen fluids. If you are like me and were a frequent masturbator your body is used to the fluids being constantly emptied and so the full sensation is an unusual one. My experience is that you will get used to it and also your body adjusts to not needing to produce as much and some of the pressure goes away.

5. I'm not a very frequent masturbator and that is why I think I have never experienced this problem. It might go away with time probably in a month or two