Tarot

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AlexRoIs, Feb 6, 2021.

1. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

I offer readings in TAROT!

Sosuke Aizen likes this.
  2. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

3. Such ignorance and contempt. My my. Dangerous combination.
    Do me!
    *raises hand*

4. Which God? Your God?

5. Indeed I was.
    Ignorance in the eyes of a man who sees only from his biased perspective is no ignorance at all.

6. What's the point of discovering the truth, if it has to happen in the end?
    Exactly my intention. I never told you to stop believing in your imagination. Idk what makes you think I tried to shake your belief.

7. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Your being trolled

8. Point out where I said I trust his cards. I'm just curious about how tarot works lmao. Keep jumping to conclusions. That's twice so far in 1 thread. Idk why you keep arguing with me when you can't even read what I said.

9. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Paper cards, paper letters, paper origami, same difference to me really...

Tarot is deeply interesting as it plays with the archetypes and with chaos, but I don't know much about it to have a solid opinion.

Throw some cards to me boy! I want to know about my finances, I pick the left one whenever you split.

Sosuke Aizen likes this.
  10. What exactly have I forgotten? Lmao

11. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

Tarot cards store the energy of a person, situation, question, aspect, etc and show you how the things are in that moment. The one/ones who made tarot are/is a genius/are geniuses.

Sosuke Aizen likes this.
  12. Ah i see. So it's not just a matter of luck or fortune?

13. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

I think he reffered to the part that tarot cards "are just some colored paper" or something like that. Yes, they are some pieces of paper, if you look at them in this way, but if you give them a life, things will change

Sosuke Aizen likes this.
  14. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

I don't understand what you mean by luck or fortune. It also depends on the state of mind of the person who does the reading and the person who receives the reading.

Sosuke Aizen likes this.
  15. Ah don't bother about him. I don't think he understands english well.
    However, i did do some reading up on Tarot and it seems rather interesting! What aspects of a person's life can we apply tarot to? A gentleman above said something about finances. Are there any other domains we can inquire about?

AlexRoIs likes this.
  16. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

I think it can be applied to anything. Depends on how you want to receive the message and how you formulate the question/s - if it's about questions

Sosuke Aizen likes this.
  17. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

Ok, boyy.

18. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

I did the reading. I see that if you don't find the balance between calmness and agressivity, you'll suffer financially from this, be balanced. I think you already suffer/suffered financially because you acted impulsively, save some money.
    The cards are: queen of cups - left, 3 of swords - middle, knight of swords-right, justice - at the base of the deck

19. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Well that's fairly accurate, I'm intrigued by the mechanics of it, and how the interpretation is done, but it's interesting.

Then again, is such a broad interpretation/prediction that could be taken in many ways and cover a very broad range of situations and people.

But it's very interesting nonetheless, do you know anything about the IChing?

20. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

Of course (meant for your seconds paragraph). I've heard about iChing, but I didn't practice. Do you?