1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PIED success

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ElSabio, Apr 24, 2021.

1. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

I'm at around 95 days or so and it appears my PIED is almost gone. It's not 100% cured but it is good enough for sex and I am on top of the world. I'm very happy that it didn't take longer as I expected it to. I will keep going on this no-pmo streak because it is working. Keep going guys. I've had PIED for years and I just didn't expect it to go so smoothly in such a short amount of time. 45 days ago I still had PIED and now I'm feeling like it's almost totally gone. Have faith in the process!

2. obirol

obirol New Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot brother, this gives me hope.

ElSabio likes this.
  3. Stability0

Stability0 Fapstronaut

Thank you brother

ElSabio likes this.
  4. NinjaTrust

NinjaTrust Fapstronaut

My PIED was once gone around day 45. I had those animalistic moments...strong erections just talking to girls and random strong erections. Morning wood returned. I was busy in school and I ate peanuts everyday(some say its an aphrosidiac)..I relapsed so I never know what could have happened
    I also did another 90 day streak but with intermittent reset(masturbation) which did not change anything.
    I'm on day 24 hardmode and I am not willing to ashame All of you brothers cheering on me(currently on flatline but with visible progress). That's why I am posting and becoming accountable
    I have daily day counters
    Daily logs(any important knowledge learnt)
    I am growing my twitter with the aim of monetizing
    I have build a workout identity

I am not just doing nofap, it was the start of a lifestyle overhaul

Lets FIGHT with UTMOST INTENSITY
    GO GO TROOPS!

5. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

Thank you very much for your post my friend congratulations.This month i figured out that my erections are weak so i have pied too.I have been relapsing since corona virus started.I'm in the bottom right now but i hope one day i will succeed like you

ElSabio likes this.
  6. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

You will just don't give in!

helloo1221 likes this.