1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Urine drops

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by GratifiedSlave, Jul 2, 2018.

1. tryhardbro1

tryhardbro1 New Fapstronaut

Hey brother,
    this thread is pretty old and i dont expect a reply but i'll still write anyway. So i've been experiencing the same problem from about 3 months now and im a Muslim too, this leakage causes impurity in our religion and we cannot pray. Have you been cured of this yet? Please Reply

GratifiedSlave likes this.
  2. The_Inevitable

The_Inevitable Fapstronaut

Hi can you please update us , you have posted this three years ago, how are you now?

3. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

That is normal, dont piss while sitted, thats what women do, piss standing like a man !

4. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

Hi. The solution which I have observed is no PMO and taking time to pee. Always pee while sitting and take time and make sure you are done with the last drop as well. When you pee in a hurry and get up before you're done you're definitely going to face this issue. My problem is solved by following this.

squaric acid and The_Inevitable like this.
  5. PanteriMauzer

Never pee stitting makes me feel like a woman

The_Inevitable likes this.
  6. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

I mentioned what worked for me.

7. squaric acid

squaric acid Fapstronaut

Yes Brother same for me ... I suffered a lot because of this but now I found the solution. In nutshell don't pee in hurry take your time.

8. PanteriMauzer

My manhood prevents me from doing that

9. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

I’m going to agree with the enlarged prostate issue. Ever since I began NoFap I will have an urge and feeling of needing to pee after I have a bowel movement even though pee in the beginning. Using the pressure trick on your taint works. I will also expel semen during pushing. It’s all normal guys.

10. iamShinra

iamShinra Fapstronaut

Absolutely Normal my friend. I experience the same stuff. I suggest once you're done peeing wait for 5-10 sec and try to pee again. I hope this helps

11. Red Moon

Red Moon Fapstronaut

Same issue. I think it is a FLATLINE symptom. Do you have genital numbness ?

12. iamShinra

iamShinra Fapstronaut

That's what flatline actually is. Numbness, drop in libido,etc

13. Philson

Philson Fapstronaut

I had this issue for years and then I started Kegel exercises right after I started nofap because my research said the exercises would help erections and help you last longer during sex. But, as a nice surprise, the exercises completely stopped the dribble. Google the exercises, I bet they will help!

Koli Pratham likes this.