1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Boys Chase Girls and not the Opposite...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by alexandrebois, May 15, 2021.

1. alexandrebois

alexandrebois Fapstronaut

2. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Ma vaffanculo va :D

3. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

you mean to lower the femenine sexual market value sorta speak?

What would this be practically?

It's good to know. One year ago I wouldn't have known either. What if she gravitates you and suddenly drops off? It happened to me many times and I still don't figure what the F is happening, I'm still figuring out when is the moment everything crumbles. Making them beg a little as some people say is just useful to some little extent.

Don't limit yourself, really. There's a lot of bags of effing crap with nice women out there. Start looking arround, it will cheer you up.

4. @alexandrebois

See: Sexual selection - Wikipedia

Bateman's principle states that the sex which invests the most in producing offspring becomes a limiting resource for which the other sex competes, illustrated by the greater nutritional investment of an egg in a zygote, and the limited capacity of females to reproduce; for example, in humans, a woman can only give birth every ten months, whereas a male can become a father numerous times in the same period.​

Last edited: May 16, 2021
    Infinity10 and Anti-Hero like this.
  5. lol

Fallacious D likes this.
  6. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

This. Males are simply lot less valuable from the reproductive standpoint.

7. Well, their half of the baby-making process isn't as scarce. Men can rapid-fire sperm multiple times a day, whereas womens' ability is on a very long cooldown of 10 months.

Infinity10 likes this.