1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90, Finally!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by AlreadyGone, May 17, 2021.

1. AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone Fapstronaut

Don’t really frequent the site anymore but promised myself a post here when I hit 90! Took approx three tries and well over a year. Had a massive urge to fap on 91 but figured I haven’t come this far to stop here. The future is not so dark anymore!

Tips:

Don’t drink. This was big for me. I always relapsed during a hangover. 90 days sober + 90 days nofap. This was IT for me. Drinking kills my will I think it’s been less than 10 beers the whole streak.

Don’t peek: If you’re really committed then there’s no reason to start the engine it will only be painful and unsatisfied desire. I peeked a few times, it never helped!

Work out: Whatever you can, START SMALL! You never regret a workout and it will bolster your confidence. Good endorphin high and natural dopamine. Last thing you’ll be thinking of is PMO. I started by jogging 1.5k 3 times a week and it has really taken off.

Last but not least and this is a bit cheesy but something to consider.

Take time each day and do a favour for “tomorrow you”. Consider this person in your daily life and you’ll often find that bit of extra effort that makes the difference between a day won and a day lost (whatever that means to you). Can’t remember where I picked this up but being kind to my future self has helped me a lot. I work every day to make him proud and the better I get at it the more he pays it forward. Hope he’s proud of me tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!

2. thepurplemirror

thepurplemirror Fapstronaut

Well done man , great progress , keep it up

3. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

4. josedelamuerte

josedelamuerte Fapstronaut

Wow. No booze for three months.

That might just be the kind of radical thinking that will get me out of this rut.

Thanks, I guess :( (I'm very fond of drinking)

5. It has been 7 months and 3 days,yearning for 99 days.Highest streak went only upto 36 days.Currently my average streak is 9.28 days with today as 0th day...

6. Thanks for this post.

Gifts for tomorrow me:
    fresh shave clean laundry and a pumped up music playlist.

Little things to get the ball rolling.