1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't control my urges, about to give in

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 20, 2021.

1. Seriously, I haven't had this strong urges in a long time. But all day long I can't stop thinking about it.... ICE CREAM.

I have always been a healthy eater, but over the past few weeks the habit of eating 1-2 ice cream cones per day creeped into my life. Obviously, this doesn't really sit well with my health & fitness regime. And summer is approaching, so I want to be super shredded again. No ice cream love handles allowed.

I thought simply not buying any more ice cream would help. And it does in the sense that I can't eat what I don't have. But damn... those urges are killing me and seriously occupying my mind all day long.

Help me guys. I don't want to give in to my urges!

ReVera III, Moatasem and hfr19 like this.
  2. hfr19

hfr19 Fapstronaut

Careful, what begins with ice cream can quickly turn into a cookie binge. Next thing you know, you want a milkshake.

high quality switcheroo. Well played.

3. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

Sugar sucks man, just get through it and keep tryna eat healthy. Eat those complex carbs and they should pass soon. Cheers!

When All Light Dies likes this.
  4. Moatasem

Moatasem Fapstronaut

You can give the wallet to someone to not buy sugary food and candy, and only use the wallet when necessary imo

When All Light Dies likes this.
  5. SocratesTheKing

SocratesTheKing Fapstronaut

It will pass with time. Milkshakes are guilty pleasure. My lady checks my statements to see if I stoped by a fastfood places and gives me my monthly tallies. She lays on the guilt, that helps a little.

FYI I run a lot, and the milkshakes calories are such a nice cheat to have on this weeks with more than 50 miles. Other than those weeks, I can feel the extra calories really slow me down.