1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Premature ejculation.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Oct 29, 2020.

1. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

First of all, idk what exactly it is about sex, but it's almost like you're being edged for a very long time before you cum. When you're PMOing, you know how to use your hand in the perfect way to get yourself off. Having something else that you can't precisely control the grip and feel of just puts you right on the edge and keeps you there. Also having your whole penis just being totally engulfed is just so fucking good.

FYI, vaginas are warm. It's gonna catch you off guard haha.

Besides the physical aspects, sex is also just so wholesome and emotionally intense. You're really making yourself vulnerable with someone. You get to look someone right in the eyes and tell them how much you care about them while you're in that vulnerable state. Sex with randos is pretty dope, but sex with someone you really care about is so fulfilling.

You should wait until you get to 90 days then start having sex. It's just the standard that works for a lot of guys, so you might as well hit it. You should totally keep seeing that girl and being physically intimate with her, as long as the activities don't involve your dick.

I recommend kissing, cuddling, and going down on your gf during your reboot as a great activity anyway, but since you're a virgin, you definitely should do this. Being familiar with your girlfriend's body is gonna you much less nervous and much more aroused the first time you have sex. Also being able to focus on your girlfriend and explore her will be much easier if you're already familiar with her.

There's a lot of things you should know and expect for having sex the first time, but don't worry about that for another 45 days. Good luck! The harder half is definitely over

Eddie25 and Branchman like this.
  2. Haha first have to get a girlfriend though... most girls don't even want to talk to me more than a sentence lol. Good motivation for no pmo though, so that I can be more ready when the right one comes along. :) I am already noticing improved confidence from no pmo

3. pe help

pe help Fapstronaut

So true... quitting masturbation won´t help. I was a pretty bad premature ejaculator myself but by years of trial and error found what works for me. Maybe yo want to give it a try:

1. I exhale and hold that exhale while I position my hips in posterior pelvic tilt (PPT).

2. When I am in PPT I force myself to exhale a bit more using my abs to push out any air left… after that I immediately feel the need to inhale (even more if I´m fucking) so I inhale BUT only into my chest, keeping my lower belly tucked in (leave it in the position it was after forcing the exhale with your abs).

3. Hold that chest inhale for a couple of seconds and tense the muscles in your lower back, then again force the exhale using your abs. Your lower stomach should now be tucked in even more (since it already was tucked in before).

4. Immediately inhale again into your chest and hold it again, then repeat step 3. Do this 3 or 4 times. Each time your lower belly should be more tucked in and your lower back muscles should tense up more after each inhale. By the way once you tense the lower back muscles you don´t let them loosen up again until this cycle is over.

5. After 3 or 4 times of this release everything, breathe normally and continue with your thing.

During this whole process you want to try and maintain your body in a PPT position as good as you can, so use your back to pound but keep your hips locked.

Let me know how it went

Philson likes this.