1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual Frustration during Abstinence - What do you guys do to deal with it ?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by the awakening, Jul 29, 2021.

1. the awakening

the awakening Fapstronaut

Hi Guys,

I should reach my 90 days hardmode goal in two weeks.

But recently i have a hard time dealing with my sexual frustration.

Agressivity, negativity, disagreeable with my relatives i know it is due to that feeling of sexual frustration.

After hitting my 90days hardmode goal i will allow my self to have sex with partners.

I'm working out 4x a week but i feel like my workout are not exhausting enough.

My question is how the people who have long streak deal with sexual frustration ?

Do you have any advices ?

Thank you very much.

2. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

I think "sexual frustration" is a figment of imagination. What is it anyway? You feel some drive and label it as frustration. It is a trap. See, the mind playing the trick to lure you into crap. Or maybe the 90 day thing is giving you an unseen anxiety.

I mean no disrespect. I've bought this "frustration" crap in past and despite my workouts and meditation and cold showers, this "frustration sex drive" shit kept on playing at the back of my mind chattering all along, leading to an edging session and relapse.

If you identify with "frustration" you are going to get frustrated. Just pay zero attention. It's like having pimple. Ignore it and it'll go..keep poking and shit might blow up. Continue your healthy lifestyle, exercise, diet, sleep etc

Take care and keep floating. No crap whatsoever!

3. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

Very well said bro, I second this.

black_coyote likes this.
  4. the awakening

the awakening Fapstronaut

Hey thank you for taking the time to respond to my thread i really appreciate it !

I think you're right i should be able to ignore it and deal with it. Like any other emotion.

And maybe the 90 days goal is giving me anxiety i will meditate on this.

Thank you very much.

black_coyote likes this.
  5. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

It is all normal.
    It is a flatline
    It will pass

the awakening likes this.