Scared of PE during reboot

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Keren4, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Keren4

Keren4 Fapstronaut

I've had girlfriends, although I have full erection and can also satisfy them during sex all during my excessive pmo habit. The problem is, whenever I quit pmo for about a month and decide to engage in sex I do not last for even a minute, I can just cum under a minute after a short romance. This makes me scared to enter into any other relationship. in our part of the world there is the perception that if you've not had sex with your girlfriend then she isn't yours. This mindset gets me to relapse constantly especially whenever I get a new girlfriend. However, I want a sustainable relationship that could lead to marriage. how can go about it? I need your advice.

2. Oh Henry

Oh Henry Fapstronaut

Last year I went PM free for about 6 months. At first I experienced what you're describing while with my wife. Eventually I started to focus less on orgasm and more on being intimate with her and this problem of PE went away. Probably happened two months in

3. Keren4

Keren4 Fapstronaut

alright thanks. Good for you that its your wife. I'm now starting the relationship. That's the problem. however, whatever happens I will forge ahead and hope for better days

4. Oh Henry

Oh Henry Fapstronaut

Reality is rewiring the brain is hard and has many challenges along the way. Always remember that it is the right thing to do and will be worth it. Good luck man