1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally complete my 200 days.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Allmight30, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Allmight30

Allmight30 Fapstronaut

I am finally able to complete 200 days. Still I am not fully recovered from brain fog. The destination is far. Consistency is important. The best trick which work for me not counting the days and focus on your goal or in the work.

Pros and cons after completing 200 days:
    Pros:
    1. Clear skin and glowing face.
    2. Able to talk to girls and anyone.
    3. Able to read the books and focus on my work.
    4. Finish my task on the time.
    Cons:
    1. Insecurity is still exist in me.
    2. I am not able to feel comfortable within myself.
    3. Have to abandon lots of tv shows and series to reach on this day.
    4. Not able to feel happy with the things whatever I am doing.
    5. Not having self-satisfaction with the things I am doing.
    6. Wants approval from other not from myself.
    7. Still doubting myself.
    8. Loneliness or I can say there exist a hole inside me which I have to fill and I don't know how am i going to fill it.(I try to fill it by focus on my work or on my goal and reading the book but still this whole exist me from long time. After completing so many days I am able to see this hole which exist from long time within myself.)
    The destination is far away from me. I have to go and keep going. I have to recover myself fully.
    Hope so these points will help anyone.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    TheLightOne, DeeJ4y and Amends25 like this.
  2. TrentBenjamin

TrentBenjamin Fapstronaut

Massive congrats on the 200! Huge achievement.

I have to ask, during your journey are you doing things to improve your life in unison with the semen retention?

Are you working towards your goals, whether that's to get the ideal body you've always wanted, start that business you wanted to, study that subject you've always been interested in etc.

NoFap is a great thing, but it works most effectively when it's being paired with active change in all areas.

Your insecurity stems from something within, it could be the way you look (could be due to weight) identify what it is and change it but most importantly, learn to love yourself. This also ties in with you not feeling comfortable within yourself, you need to find what's making you feel insecure and come to terms with it. Usually our insecurities are magnified in our mind, we think that everyone sees them as such a big deal as we do, but honestly, people are too worried about other people seeing their insecurities. If you walk around in your head constantly thinking ''do they see my insecurity like I do'' you'll be miserable, it'll own you. Just take a deep breath and relax, like I said, people are too busy worrying about the same thing to pay attention to you.

A lot of your cons stem from low confidence/insecurity. I think if you learn to identify what that is and work to change it and learn to accept it, you'll do great.

3. Allmight30

Allmight30 Fapstronaut

@TrentBenjamin
    Yupp I am working on my goal.

OKay thanks I will figure out what it is that one thing which is bothering me. It is something which from within. Hope so I will figure out. Thanks

4. TrentBenjamin

TrentBenjamin Fapstronaut

No problem, try picking up meditation, it helps you connect on a deeper level and face things that you are probably supressing without even realising it. There's so many things that can happen throughout our lives that can cause us to be insecure. You've got this, good luck!

Allmight30 likes this.