1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I get over a girl?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Poor Richard, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Poor Richard

Poor Richard Fapstronaut

Hey dudes, I broke up with my girlfriend of two years two weeks ago. Heard she already has a new boyfriend. A guy she has been “friends” with for a while. I have not cracked but am having urges to turn to pmo like someone would turn to a bottle. Having a tough time. Any advice?

moliver_xxii likes this.
  2. bluesky71

bluesky71 Fapstronaut

Move on to other girls. Girls grieve their relationship while they are still in it and line up the replacement before breaking up with you. Look at how you can improve yourself and be your best for the next girl. Reverting to jacking off is the easy way out and won’t make you happy. You will feel empty and unfulfilled. Be a quality man and you will attract a quality female.

3. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

Do anything you can think of to make her regret breaking up with you. Don't do it out of malice or hate, but as a challenge, for shit and gigs. You don't need to boast to her or on social media, but really try to better yourself nonetheless. You shouldn't get back with her considering how quick she jumped to another guy, no matter what happens. You two will obviously be much better apart from each other, so be glad you and her are growing into better people, and wish her well.

Poor Richard and moliver_xxii like this.
  4. Kexas23

Kexas23 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Go work game tonight. Just find another girl. PMO is just something we do to fill a certain emptiness. You can fill that emptiness with something nice like a new relationship or something ugly like PMO. Its your choice.

5. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

The easy is to get a new girl.
    Also try to get some healthy dopamine by doing sports.

Poor Richard likes this.
  6. modern milarepa

Poor Richard in deed, poor Richard.
    That's really hard bro.

I hope you get a better girl pretty fast.
    If you PMO it will be a win for the girl who left you, you have to be stronger and better than her. Improve in every aspect of yourself, It's more easy and fast that way to be over her.

7. modern milarepa

Also bro erase her from your phone and any social media, all memories you have from her trow it away.

Don't stalk her don't talk to her again.
    Also she did something you should not forgive she was seeing someone while you were dating that is unacceptable. How come she already has a new guy, she was already talking to him while you were dating as a "friend".

That b*** ain't loyal bro

8. modern milarepa

Block her from all social media too

9. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

Don't cave in. Fight the urge to fap! Find something to make you happy in the meantime

Poor Richard likes this.